What's new

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

Ersan absolutely needs some burn. We have to have Conley back in game 5 or we should just cut him. Our only chance in this series is to turn the table on the bullies. If they're going to call us for fouls, then make 'em count. Get all over the refs, don't let up. Put pressure on the league in post-game interviews. This nice guy stuff is not working.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Absolutely. Favors has sucked. Interested in seeing some Ersan.

G5 needs to be clear - be all over the refs and work them in your favor.

And Conley has to play. The more this bench plays, we lose.

Welp, this game is over. So I say we return what Paul George did to Donovan Mitchell and trip Kawaii. That way we can overcome the biased officiating at home.
Udoka? I think I saw a note he may not be active... another Quin oversight.

Lol guys you act like it’s purely Conley’s decision and secondly stop saying he’s gone because we better pray to god he re-signs here.

Ersan absolutely needs some burn. We have to have Conley back in game 5 or we should just cut him. Our only chance in this series is to turn the table on the bullies. If they're going to call us for fouls, then make 'em count. Get all over the refs, don't let up. Put pressure on the league in post-game interviews. This nice guy stuff is not working.

I said this before the tip. Ersan should play. Even if just 3 or 4 minutes, he might make a difference.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

True to a certain degree. They can't stay in front of Don but they rotate to make the ball move. It all comes down to effort. A team doesn't have to have a rim protector. We choose to play that way.

It's not all comes down to effort. Biggest factor size and athleticism. Kawhi, PG, Morris, Batum they are all big, athletic players for their positions and their role. Our guards and wings (Royce, DM, Clarkson) all good mobile, athletic perimeter players but they are small. Our big wings (Ingles, Bojan, Niang) not athletic. That's why Niang is the worst player on the floor. He is the worst athlete.

I'm feeling a bit better about our chances back in Utah after the third. We can do this, just need to be much, much better.
We can win game 5! The difference between the road and home is how everyone else outside of Donovan plays. Everyone will play better I guarantee and by then maybe Conley will be back.

Silver lining? Donovan is not 100% but it seems he will be able to play through some pain. Hopefully Mike comes back next game.

Wow, these games have been so discouraging.

This team looks so deep at times, and then so completely underpowered at other times. Really bad performances from multiple Jazz players.

I wonder what the precedent is for a #1 seed to get blown out in back to back games in the second round.

It's not all comes down to effort. Biggest factor size and athleticism. Kawhi, PG, Morris, Batum they are all big, athletic players for their positions and their role. Our guards and wings (Royce, DM, Clarkson) all good mobile, athletic perimeter players but they are small. Our big wings (Ingles, Bojan, Niang) not athletic. That's why Niang is the worst player on the floor. He is the worst athlete.
True too. We lack athleticism for sure. Many of us have been saying that for years. Hell, I yelled at my TV when we drafted Burks over Kawhi. That logic has plagued us for years.

But back to the point - we don't have to play Rudy or Favors. We choose to.

Conley isn't playing in game five.
Then cut him. He's not gonna be back next season anyway. You're either with us, or in our way. This is some seriously soft ********. Show some passion, show some dedication. A MILD hamstring strain (if that's what it really is) should not keep an all-star out of a series like this. Have some real heart for hell's sake.

I’ve watched every single Jazz game for 20 years. Most of the time I was in the arena. This is the worst I have ever seen. I don’t ever want to hear again how this team is better then than statues