What's new

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

Kawhi called for a 2nd foul. I swear he's like Wilt and they just let play all 48 minutes.

Fun fact - did you know that one season Wilt actually averaged more than 48 minutes per game because there were a few OT games.

The more you know.....

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I will say it again. The answer is having someone more athletic and that can defend in the Ingles or Bojan role. One of them needs to be gone so we have the wing minutes available.

Blowing a second round pick on that Matt ****er when we could have had Torrey Craig for free is some dumb ****.

Kawhi called for a 2nd foul. I swear he's like Wilt and they just let play all 48 minutes.

Fun fact - did you know that one season Wilt actually averaged more than 48 minutes per game because there were a few OT games.

The more you know.....

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
Bev has zero... none

I like that the Jazz are at least building some momentum. This game is out of reach, but I feel like the intensity has picked WAY up. This mentality and attitude to challenge need to carry through into game 5. And Vivint better be loud as he'll. Building confidence is key.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

The Clippers lacked zero momentum in that series, having blown a 3-1 lead exactly like the Jazz did the series before. Momentum in the playoffs is huge and right now, LA has all of it and Utah doesn't.

But I'll say this: if the Clippers are going to win this series, it'll likely come in six - not seven (and be a direct result of that momentum).
the point is that he could lose a win or go home game. He lost in games 7s against Miami, Clippers and Denver.

And momentum can change in a heartbeat. We were destroying Denver last year and see what happened. We win next game and LA could fold in their homecourt. I can totally see that happening if Mike is relatively healthy, thus giving LA a complete different look to defend