What's new

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

True too. We lack athleticism for sure. Many of us have been saying that for years. Hell, I yelled at my TV when we drafted Burks over Kawhi. That logic has plagued us for years.

But back to the point - we don't have to play Rudy or Favors. We choose to.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
Yeah, It's Ok. Rudy is a special player and I believe we can win it all with him. I don't know about Favs tho he is not the same player as three years ago.

Hopefully the Jazz remember the second half of this game and never mention the first half again.

Yeah, It's Ok. Rudy is a special player and I believe we can win it all with him. I don't know about Favs tho he is not the same player as three years ago.
We need two good wings that can defend SG, SF and PF. If we can get those two and keep Rudy, I'm for it. I just dont see how we get those guys AND keep Rudy.

Maybe we get one okay minimum contract guy and Clarkson gets traded for another, but still don't think that's enough.

Bad time to take timeout. A big issue we have is that we play poor when we think too much, which I think is a reason we suck out of timeouts.

We need two good wings that can defend SG, SF and PF. If we can get those two and keep Rudy, I'm for it. I just dont see how we get those guys AND keep Rudy.

Maybe we get one okay minimum contract guy and Clarkson gets traded for another, but still don't think that's enough.

You can’t trade Clarkson. You have to trade Ingles or Bogey. That’s where the minutes would have to come from.

You can’t trade Clarkson. You have to trade Ingles or Bogey. That’s where the minutes would have to come from.
If Conley stays, you trade Clarkson. They are redundant especially with Donovan.

Clarkson's value will be at its highest.

This is all if we don't advance. We gotta have defense

We really need a secondary rebounder/rim protector. This kind of matchup shows the problem of having your next best rebounder be 6’3.

Second chance points 18-1, and fast break points 12-0 is the difference in the game.

Umm why is Donovan still in the game? You want to exhaust him before game 5 and reinjure his ankle? He’s gassed. Snyder should’ve taken him out at way earlier.