What's new

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

Then cut him. He's not gonna be back next season anyway. You're either with us, or in our way. This is some seriously soft ********. Show some passion, show some dedication. A MILD hamstring strain (if that's what it really is) should not keep an all-star out of a series like this. Have some real heart for hell's sake.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Then cut him.

I think there's enough evidence to suggest his injury is worse than the way the Jazz is portraying it. I don't see the logic in sitting him if he's ready to go, not after how the last two games have gone (and how we all saw this game going).

They were begging us to cut the lead down and we threw it away and took bad shots.

Don gets zero calls compared to other stars. That will change soon. This postseason will get him calls in the future.

Also, Clarkson has sucked

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

you mean...like game 7 against Denver?
The Clippers lacked zero momentum in that series, having blown a 3-1 lead exactly like the Jazz did the series before. Momentum in the playoffs is huge and right now, LA has all of it and Utah doesn't.

But I'll say this: if the Clippers are going to win this series, it'll likely come in six - not seven (and be a direct result of that momentum).

That was a ****ing obvious foul on Bev... jebus Quin... you are such a *****.

suns got a hobbled lakers
hobbled nuggets
gona get a hobbled clippers
and then gona get a hobbled whoever the ****.

True too. We lack athleticism for sure. Many of us have been saying that for years. Hell, I yelled at my TV when we drafted Burks over Kawhi. That logic has plagued us for years.

But back to the point - we don't have to play Rudy or Favors. We choose to.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

We definitely need to play Rudy, we just need to pair him with a point guard. Adding a legit defensive perimeter player would help this team a great deal as well.

Imma need to take the dog for a long walk tonight.