What's new

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

Great energy to start. WAKE THE **** UP. Ingles not going hard after a loose ball rebound that ends up in a 3. Mitchell with a bad pass. Bogey and Royce missing bunnies.

Well I'm really afraid that the clippers have figured us out, but Quin can't figure them out. Gonna be a rough next 3 games.

It’s probably been said a thousand times but... man do we need Conley. It would completely change the dynamics of the series.

Great energy to start. WAKE THE **** UP. Ingles not going hard after a loose ball rebound that ends up in a 3. Mitchell with a bad pass. Bogey and Royce missing bunnies.
I swear we have turned the ball over on 100% of the attempts with that particular pass. Never throw it down the middle of the court.

I guess the good news is that we've started the game out really well each of the last three times, with only game two being one where we've extended and maintained a lead for most the game ... so, maybe that means we'll kill it the rest of the game.

I find the confidence of fans about the outcome of this series given the injuries and getting absolutely crushed in the last game offensive.

Prediction: we won't see Conley play again this off-season.

We play zone for one possession and they tag us with three seconds that was bull ****