What's new

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

I’d take Xu ax over Rudy. Better in the playoffs. Only thing that matters

zubac > Rudy
Except he’s the 5th option on the court whereas stopping Rudy’s roll is near the top of everyone’s scouting report.

He has masters the grab and moving screen underneath that Bogut got away with for years so there’s that.

This is probably an unfair narrative, but Mitchell seems to be launching poorly and its affecting all of his shots in a pretty obvious way.

I think we can win this series.

If we don't, we should trade Rudy Gobert and either Clarkson or Bogey.

Just imagine switching Don and Kawhi. Don on this Clippers team would score 40 per game and be able to sit the last 3 minutes of every game.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I haven't watched, but I thought Niang played well enough this season to earn a nice contract that would be too big for us, especially his defensive improvement. Seems like he may be costing himself some money...I like like him though...

How far do we get down before we throw in the towel, rest Don and regroup for game five at home? Getting embarrassed may start a fire under these guys. Let anyone who will play hard have a go.

I was wondering why I hadn't heard from Dennis Lindsay in awhile, he is hiding in shame for not getting players with athleticism and size on this roster. Other guys who can get their own shot.

i think mitchell needs to just get off the court. i dont wana see him limping ariund every ****ing play just dont ****ing plat if ure gona be limping.