What's new

Game Thread Jun 16, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 5

Added to Calendar: 06-16-21

Jazz still need to sit Niang and Oni. Hopefully the Clippers get gassed in the forth quarter. Jazz need to come out and play defense like they did in game two's 3rd quarter.

Jazz might be playing poorly but they're leading - and I'll take any lead in a series where momentum was so heavily on LAC's favor, even when you account for Kawhi's injury.

But the Jazz need to make better decisions in the second half to compensate for the inevitable drop in shooting percentage. IF they do that, they'll win this game going away. If they don't, I think it's going to be a tough night.

Limit the turnovers and take some better shots. We jacked up a lot of crap and some went in, but we need some better discipline.

Defense outside Royce and Gobert has been terrible. It almost feels like we are back to the last year and it sucks after what we have shown the first 3 games.

And turnovers, 11 is a lot for half. Fix both and we don't need to be shooting 17 3s.

Defense outside Royce and Gobert has been terrible. It almost feels like we are back to the last year and it sucks after what we have shown the first 3 games.

And turnovers, 11 is a lot for half. Fix both and we don't need to be shooting 17 3s.

Royce is battling but George is still having his way with him unfortunately.

I noticed that too. It’s unreal
If DL wasn’t in Cancun I’d suggest he send a tape to the league especially all the penis hunting he does. The extra slaps and **** like he did on Oni are worthy of techs... he gets away with it cuz he’s crazy.

Bogey had a couple good possessions but he can’t make Morris uncomfortable at all. He also had one terrible one where he came off Batum to help Rudy with a Mann drive that had no need of any help at all... like Mann wasn’t even thinking about shooting that at all.