What's new

Game Thread Jun 16, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 5

Added to Calendar: 06-16-21

We will win this one.

Also, related, there's this guy on Instagram named Daniel Mac who lives in Los Angeles and when he sees someone driving a super nice car he asks them what they do for a living. While out he saw Forrest and Udoka out shopping (waiting at the cross walk), commented on them being tall and asked them what they did for a living.

We will win this one.

Also, related, there's this guy on Instagram named Daniel Mac who lives in Los Angeles and when he sees someone driving a super nice car he asks them what they do for a living. While out he saw Forrest and Udoka out shopping (waiting at the cross walk), commented on them being tall and asked them what they did for a living.
I'm on the edge of my seat, man!

What did they say?!?!??!

We will win this one.

Odd. I've never heard of this guy before last night, when a YouTube short was suggested to me of him asking a guy on a yacht what he did for a living. The guy responded knowing who he was.

Odd. I've never heard of this guy before last night, when a YouTube short was suggested to me of him asking a guy on a yacht what he did for a living. The guy responded knowing who he was.
The guy who owns a yacht knows who the youtuber is for a living? As in he made enough money to buy a yacht by knowing who a youtuber is?

I'm so confused right now.

I saw Doka at Best Buy today and he said that Conley is definitely playing and that we’re gonna kick the Clippers *** tonight

I'm on the edge of my seat, man!

What did they say?!?!??!
It went like this:

Mac: Yeah you guys are huge. What do you do for a living?
Forrest: We play for the Jazz.
Mac: For the Jazz? What position?
Forrest: I play point.
Udoka: Center.
Mac: **** yeah. Nice to meet you guys. Thanks.
Forrest: You too.

Both guys seemed shy and reserved but polite.

The guy who owns a yacht knows who the youtuber is for a living? As in he made enough money to buy a yacht by knowing who a youtuber is?

I'm so confused right now.
Yes. In any case, I'm glad I now know who he is because I'm expecting a windfall of cash any moment.

Never count the teeth of a donated horse. Need to go out and win this one.

So if we manage to win the series the media narrative will be "Jazz got lucky cause Kawhi was out for game 5". If Clippers win it rhey will praise them and nobody will care that Conley was out for at least 4 games.

Who the **** cares. When we win the title I don’t care what anyone says. Toronto’s still counts and Durant/Thompson were injured. Golden State’s still counts and Irving/Love were injured. That was in the Finals too not the semi-finals.

I hope everyone is prepared for Beverly to play next level dirty. He's going to try and injure someome, I just know it.

I hope everyone is prepared for Beverly to play next level dirty. He's going to try and injure someome, I just know it.

I mean he's been punching and grabbing dicks all series... not sure how much dirtier he can get unless he brings like brass knuckles or starts hitting guys in the back with folding chairs.