What's new

Game Thread Jun 16, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 5

Added to Calendar: 06-16-21

Eh, Rudy has been holding out his own and then helping some. His impact is always going to be lower against when he is out on the perimeter but he has not been a liability. Others though, they need Gobert near the paint like I need some beer now.

Also not much Quin can do about it. He tried Oni on the nails and implemented rotations that we didn't see in regular season. Guys just aren't playing defense.

Try a zone!!!! For the love of God. Gobert can’t guard the perimeter. I don’t care how good in the key he is.

Once we get them into the penalty we need to keep driving abd drawing fouls. I’m not sure if our outside shooting is good enough to win this. We look tired. Gotta keep driving and getting easy ones from the line

Once we get them into the penalty we need to keep driving abd drawing fouls. I’m not sure if our outside shooting is good enough to win this. We look tired. Gotta keep driving and getting easy ones from the line
Exactly. The crowd will help. Keep attacking. They will call all thr reaches they haven't the last few games

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app