What's new

Game Thread Jun 16, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 5

Added to Calendar: 06-16-21

Favors, Niang, and even after a great first QT Royce all overmatched in this series. The Suns would have killed us anyways.

One of the most painful losses in Utah history.

Also we stopped driving to the hole and are beginning to stand around the 3 point line again. We don't deserve to win this series.

We still have time. Hopefully this timeout will get their collective asses back in gear and we get it going.

Game is still very much winnable.

Bogie should be on top of the key to get the ball from those double teams. Not chilling in corner (especially if he never gets the ball). Royce is making terrible decisions.

Quin has made exactly zero adjustments. Who is dog walking who?
Pretty sure he deleted that tweet too. But I have no idea why Royce is still the escape valve for that play. Why not make it bogey or jingles? Pretty simple adjustment really. And why haven’t we tried a zone to at least make them think? Maybe it disrupts their flow?

our big man can't ****ing do **** on offense.......cant do **** on defense.

royce oneale is wide open traveling.

our bench is oni and ****ing niang...awful.

Still feels like we're down 12. Crowd is trying their damndest, but the guys gotta get over the hump

We can still win this game and/or series.

And next off-season, I don't want to hear a damn thing about "washed" players. "Washed" players I had interest in (Jackson, Batum, others) were all bashed by the forum but killing us tonight.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
The only problem is no one wants to go to Utah it’s hard to attract players