What's new

Game Thread Jun 16, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 5

Added to Calendar: 06-16-21

Seriously, if you could hit some threes, we’d be ahead. 1.5 quarters without making one for a team reliant on the three is not a winning combo.

I really have no idea about this double team stuff. I really want someone smart to break it down on film and explain why Royce is always the one set up as the exit valve.

It’s by design by the Jazz. The closest defender from the Clippers is doubling and the closest defender is the one guarding Royce.

Literally all it would take is swapping Bogey or Ingles with Royce right there. For some reason Quin insists on having Royce as the first pass out of the double.

I’m not buying it... we done... they just trying to build me up to disappoint me again.

It’s by design by the Jazz. The closest defender from the Clippers is doubling and the closest defender is the one guarding Royce.

Literally all it would take is swapping Bogey or Ingles with Royce right there. For some reason Quin insists on having Royce as the first pass out of the double.
They want Kennard but if they are doubling anyway who gives a ****.

This was a team to win a championship with best record and big crowds at games if they lose this no way they make it back this far next season