What's new

Game Thread Jun 18, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 6

Added to Calendar: 06-18-21

This team was put together horribly.

No balance. No toughness. Nothing has changed. We are just seeing the result of what I've been saying all year.

This team was never going to win a title with it's flaws. BIG changes need to be made.
One of the weakest mentally tough teams I've ever watched. It's fitting it ended the way it did. It DID come back to bit us in the *** for those of you who mocked those who called these guys soft.

This feels like a franchise changing loss. Like this is where Rudy is sent packing or Mitchell demands a trade like loss. It’s so embarrassing that I gotta think that this franchise is going to undergo huge modifications this summer. Sadly, we don’t have draft picks to quickly rebuild, right? At least Dwill gave us some assets. But what can we get with our current roster? The only player with significant trade value is Mitchell. I don’t think you can to trade him.

So this sucks.

Donovan is out there putting his heart on the floor and no one else is matching his intensity. Lazy hand-offs, bad passes, no close outs, terrible perimeter defense, hanging their heads as soon as LA shows life. We stopped breaking the paint and dictating our game. I cannot keep doing this year after year. The frustration is too much. My body can't take it.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

I just knew.

When we were up 25 early in the 3rd and had just gotten a stop, and Gobert carelessly threw a lazy pass that Paul George immediately picked off. When he chose to watch Paul George dunk it despite being in position to contest it. I just knew.

He gave them life.

His lack of heart. His lack of focus. His lack of effort. In a game this big. After what happened last year. It's inexcuseable. It's irredeemable.

I'm done with him.

This feels like a franchise changing loss. Like this is where Rudy is sent packing or Mitchell demands a trade like loss. It’s so embarrassing that I gotta think that this franchise is going to undergo huge modifications this summer. Sadly, we don’t have draft picks to quickly rebuild, right? At least Dwill gave us some assets. But what can we get with our current roster? The only player with significant trade value is Mitchell. I don’t think you can to trade him.

So this sucks.
Who's going to take Rudys contract?!?!! He worthless against certain teams. And yeah, wouldn't be surprised to see Spyda want out.

Beverly had a bigger impact defensively than Rudy in the series. And I had many posters tell me he was washed and they hoped the clips played him.

Please let me know when we are allowed to talk about Rudy’s limitations
Rudy is limited. I know it, you know it, he knows it and Quin knows it.
The team is better with him. Just don't act like every 3 ball is his fault because it isn't.
Americans are so ****ing polarized, why it has to be Rudy or Donovan?? If we want to win it has to be both. Trade one and we are 10 steps away from the title.
Small ball will make Jazz struggle defensively, we need to adjust, have the personel and the coach to adjust, blame one and move one is as shallow as it can get, just shows how few you know about basketball.

I mean, Conley can barely move on defense as can Donovan. You are forcing Rudy to defend an unimpeded drive AND the corner 3. If Rudy can't do that, no one can.
As far I’m concerned if you are out there to play the game you are 100 percent can’t blame injury

We wouldn’t be going out in true Jazz fashion without blowing a 25 point lead. At least we stuck with the formula.