What's new

Jussie Smollet

Charles Barkley made a joke about how instead of this dude hiring his buddies to beat himself up he should have just used Liam Niesson lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

so now is the R Kelly story getting much publicity anywhere other than Chicago?

at least that one is not so much a racial issue, though it is a celebrity issue

Yesterday it was all over the front page of CNN

Yesterday it was all over the front page of CNN
How is any of this news? I remember back in the early 2000s there was a video circulating of R. Kelly reportedly with like a 13 year old and he was peeing on her (Dave Chappelle did a music video you can find on YouTube called “Piss On You”). Why didn’t he face any problems then when there was apparently video proof and why are people shocked that he would do the same thing again?

For the same reason I didn’t comment initially. Let’s let everything come out. Don’t make the same mistake that you accuse the left of.

As for “fake racial problems made up by the left”. ********. Pull your head out of your ***.

Hell, yesterday I walked to my bus stop and took of my gloves as my cell doesn’t register my touches with my gloves on. And a passing black man took it as me being nervous at his presence. Enough to confront me and demand to know why, twice. But yup totally. It’s totally the media...Jesus /facepalm.

This is from someone very distrustful of the media.

I'm very curious here... Why would he be angry or upset with you taking your gloves off to mess with your phone? I highly doubt it looked like you were being jumpy and clamoring to dial 911.

This is a serious question btw, I am genuinely curious what you went through in that moment and how/why he acted that way.

I'm very curious here... Why would he be angry or upset with you taking your gloves off to mess with your phone? I highly doubt it looked like you were being jumpy and clamoring to dial 911.

This is a serious question btw, I am genuinely curious what you went through in that moment and how/why he acted that way.

No damn clue. Walked a co worker to her car and saw him out of the corner of my eye. Then I went to the bus stop and he was walking behind me. I got to the stop and stepped to the edge of the sidewalk away from the street and started taking off my gloves to play with my phone.

Me removing my gloves is right when he started to walk past. Two-three steps past he stopped and turned around to face me. I hadn’t said anything or made any noises. He stepped towards me and stuck out his hand. I saw he had an unlit cigarette in the other so I figured he wanted a light. I shook his hand and we exchanged names. Then he asked me why I looked nervous when he walked past. I said I didn’t and that I was waiting at the bus stop. I was literally standing in front of the bus stop pole. He asked the same question and got the same answer. He shook his head, turned and walked away. He mumbled something but I didn’t care and let it go.

Just really weird and random. The second time he asked me was mildly annoying. But whatever. Maybe he saw me that way. But I immediately shook his hand when offered and looked him in the eyes. Had no problem answering him. I probably would have been mildly rude if he’d asked a third time.

Last edited:
No damn clue. Walked a co worker to her car and saw him out of the corner of my eye. Then I went to the bus stop and he was walking behind me. I got to the stop and stepped to the edge of the sidewalk away from the street and started taking off my gloves to play with my phone.

Me removing my gloves is right when he started to walk past. Two-three steps past he stopped and turned around to face me. I hadn’t said anything or made any noises. He stepped towards me and stuck out his hand. I saw he had an unlit cigarette in the other so I figured he wanted a light. I shove his hand and we exchanged names. Then he asked me was I looked nervous when he walked past. I said I didn’t and that I was waiting at the bus stop. I was literally standing in front of the bus stop pole. He asked the same question and got the same answer. He shook his head, turned and walked away. He mumbled something but I didn’t care and let it go.

Just really weird and random. The second time he asked me was mildly annoying. But whatever. Maybe he saw me that way. But I immediately shook his hand when offered and looked him in the eyes. Had no problem answering him. I probably would have been mildly rude if he’d asked a third time.

Some people just want confrontation I suppose. That's nuts! People out there just looking for problems are annoying to say the least. Glad it didn't end with any escalation or anything.

Some people just want confrontation I suppose. That's nuts! People out there just looking for problems are annoying to say the least. Glad it didn't end with any escalation or anything.

Same. I do kind of wish he’d said what he saw or felt was me acting nervous.

But whatever. Glad we all went on our way.

For the same reason I didn’t comment initially. Let’s let everything come out. Don’t make the same mistake that you accuse the left of.

As for “fake racial problems made up by the left”. ********. Pull your head out of your ***.

Hell, yesterday I walked to my bus stop and took of my gloves as my cell doesn’t register my touches with my gloves on. And a passing black man took it as me being nervous at his presence. Enough to confront me and demand to know why, twice. But yup totally. It’s totally the media...Jesus /facepalm.

This is from someone very distrustful of the media.

Damn. I missed this post.

You just proved my point with your post. This guy assumed you were a racist because you are white. Think about it, where do you think that is coming from? Couldnt be the 24/7 narrative push by the leftist media that whitey is out to get you, could it?

Hilarious, that this happened to you. Even funnier you used it to prove the media isnt making race relations worse. When they are.

Damn. I missed this post.

You just proved my point with your post. This guy assumed you were a racist because you are white. Think about it, where do you think that is coming from? Couldnt be the 24/7 narrative push by the leftist media that whitey is out to get you, could it?

Hilarious, that this happened to you. Even funnier you used it to prove the media isnt making race relations worse. When they are.

What’s hilarious is that you pretend to know this dudes motivations at all. You’re also complete **** at understanding anything written.

What’s hilarious is that you pretend to know this dudes motivations at all. You’re also complete **** at understanding anything written.

No, whats funny is you pretending to know his motivations, then coming here telling your story and inferring his motivations. Then having the nerve to snap at me for piggy backing off your own judgments.

Dont try to come here on your extra spin cycle double wash with hot water extra rinse.

You started with saying we have race problems, now here is my example.

Its your story. Not mine.

No, whats funny is you pretending to know his motivations, then coming here telling your story and inferring his motivations. Then having the nerve to snap at me for piggy backing off your own judgments.

Dont try to come here on your extra spin cycle double wash with hot water extra rinse.

You started with saying we have race problems, now here is my example.

Its your story. Not mine.

Cool story. Troll elsewhere as I’m not interested.

Me removing my gloves is right when he started to walk past. Two-three steps past he stopped and turned around to face me. I hadn’t said anything or made any noises. He stepped towards me and stuck out his hand. I saw he had an unlit cigarette in the other so I figured he wanted a light. I shook his hand and we exchanged names. Then he asked me why I looked nervous when he walked past. I said I didn’t and that I was waiting at the bus stop. I was literally standing in front of the bus stop pole. He asked the same question and got the same answer. He shook his head, turned and walked away. He mumbled something but I didn’t care and let it go.

What time of day was this?

What did he look like, other than black? Attire, etc.

You knew he was walking behind you. Did you look over your shoulder multiple times?