What's new

just got my first warning from hotttspazzz

NAOS

... and it's for stuff that happens on the reg around here. The drift is happening, guis.

Originally Posted by Hack:
Then maybe you aren't cut out for this.

And why do you keep referring to me as son? Do you fantasize about me being a young boy?

Seriously though. Why do you try to talk like a wannabe gangster? You are a nerd who wears blue tooth ear pieces.

reply by NAOS:
After how weak you've been lately. Wait... [edited by moderator] Anyway... [edited by moderator] I've decided to play a more fraternal role for you around here.

Back to the topic:
Hack, son, you're missing the point. [edited by moderator] Listening is the best option for you right now.

Last edited by ONE LOVE; Today at 12:18 PM. Reason: Moderator Edit.

Hotttspazzz,
did Hacl get a warning, too? I mean, that's a needless innuendo in there about child molestation.... DEFINITELY WAY MORE OFFENSIVE THAN ANYTHING I WROTE. NO DOUBT.

Everyone who's complaining about a ****ty thread that got closed for good reason. Get the **** over it, please.

fwiw, you absolutely sound more revved up about it than most people at this point. This thread has nothing to do with that one. Well, because of you, I guess now it does.

Do you purposely ignore the multiple times that the staff has explained how moderating on this site works?

I've heard explanations of how it should work. And I've seen how it works.

Today they edited/redacted some chest-thumping style writing of mine (i.e. a mode of writing that many posters engage in), while leaving unchanged an innuendo of child molestation that was written in reply to my post. That makes a lot of sense to you, I'm sure.

You're out of your mind if you don't think personal grudges play a role in the way moderation actually happens on-the-ground, so to speak.

I've heard explanations of how it should work. And I've seen how it works.

Today they edited/redacted some chest-thumping style writing of mine (i.e. a mode of writing that many posters engage in), while leaving unchanged an innuendo of child molestation that was written in reply to my post. That makes a lot of sense to you, I'm sure.

You're out of your mind if you don't think personal grudges play a role in the way moderation actually happens on-the-ground, so to speak.

Which again, basically is the argument of "his sandwich is bigger than mine." Probably didn't report that post, as there's this stigma that reporting is some sort of tattling or something. You want to argue the minute when both of y'all's posts should be purged in that thread.

Then you blame one particular mod, which is tremendously foolish, since one mod by himself/herself can't really do anything on this site.

Then you blame the mod for the changing of the site, which again, is foolish, since that implies the argument that even though x broke the rules, the rules were allowed to be broken in the past and thus should continue to be allowed to be broken in perpetuity.

I'd prefer to think of as the staff realizing that this style of posting behavior makes very few people want to post here and thus are taking steps to rectify that.

at least you get warnings.

mos dont give me warning they one time gave me 2 infractions at the SAME TIME

Last edited: