What's new

Justin Wright-Foreman can play

This.

Aren’t we supposed to be STACKED with leadership right now? Lmffffao.

We've got several players with personal goals and personal agendas. Rudy wants to be an All Star, but he needs to be heavily featured in the offense to do it. Bogdanovic is still rising and figuring out how good he can be--he wants touches. Mitchell wants to prove that he's taken a step to All Star status too. So guys aren't sharing the ball or playing for each other as much.

Stop with this nonsense. Quin said about Mudiay when asked how he earned his trust - "first thing, he defends".

That's Quin trying to be encouraging. Watch Mudiay try to switch on defense. He's so late that it doesn't matter if he switches or not.

I'm starting to think JWF could become something similar to Lou Williams.
Come on, man. You are going to look at a guy in D League ball and claim he could become a Hall Of Famer, one of the league's greatest players of all time? Talk about putting pressure and outrageous expectations on a young player. "Kid, we want you to develop into Lou Williams. You know, the guy who is a future Hall Of Famer, legendary NBA player. That's what we expect from you."

We've got several players with personal goals and personal agendas. Rudy wants to be an All Star, but he needs to be heavily featured in the offense to do it. Bogdanovic is still rising and figuring out how good he can be--he wants touches. Mitchell wants to prove that he's taken a step to All Star status too. So guys aren't sharing the ball or playing for each other as much.
All true. All pretty ******.

Haas looks huge. Also, the Stars announcer (the one who's not Steve Brown) correctly identified a skip pass.

I think we're forgetting quickly how bad JWF looked in SL and preseason. He can score. At the gleague level anyway. My larger concern is everything else. Handles, passing, defense are all suspect.

Brantley is who I wanna see. He's been impressive from SL onward. He does everything. Green has been hot and cold and really only provides three point shooting. Niang is just bad. I don't understand why we haven't played Brantley yet. He can't be worse that Niang. Literally impossible.