What's new

Kanter / Favors

LMAO, ok ok I will settle down, sorry mate, no really I'm sorry

Mate? Damn, buy OG a drink (of mtn dew) first at least before you start mating with him

I love Favors' move when he posts up and suddenly reverse passes by the defender and dunks it jumping on two feet and two handed. He must be a center.

For me it is Kanter at C, mainly because I think he is more suited to banging than Favors. He has far better back to the basket offensive game, and is a better PnR defender. I see Favors as s Mcdyess type PF, hopefully with the jump shot and without the injury...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'd like to see them able to switch back and forth during the game. Not tied to either position. Gives a different look on offense and defense, makes it a little harder for opposing players when they're continually matched against 2 competent bigs.

Defensively, I'm very interested in whether the new guards will be able to contain the dribble drive better. That's going to greatly impact the amount of fouls for Kanter and Favors.

I'd like to see them able to switch back and forth during the game. Not tied to either position. Gives a different look on offense and defense, makes it a little harder for opposing players when they're continually matched against 2 competent bigs.

Defensively, I'm very interested in whether the new guards will be able to contain the dribble drive better. That's going to greatly impact the amount of fouls for Kanter and Favors.

This second paragraph.

All of this is moot when Biedrins and Jefferson get the starting nod.

Kanter will be better at using his strength to keep bigs from getting position. Favors will be better at coming to help similar to what AK did when he was young. That mobility from favors makes me think that he would be better at guarding the stretch PFs. But we can have Williams pick up a stretch pf and keep the others closer to the basket in a zone defense.

I say start Evans and Gobert let them play the entire first half and give them a chance. Favors and Kanter are vets now. We should be screaming for the rookies to play. I know... Evans isn't a rookie either. (Sarcasm Font)

For me it is Kanter at C, mainly because I think he is more suited to banging than Favors. He has far better back to the basket offensive game, and is a better PnR defender. I see Favors as s Mcdyess type PF, hopefully with the jump shot and without the injury...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using JazzFanz mobile app

I agree on the banging part. Love Kanter's inside game. However, being better PnR defender? He isn't better than Favors IMO. In fact it's one part of his game I hope he works on. Kanter is my favorite player on the Jazz. But some of us, me included at times. Need to take off the rose colored glasses when it comes to him.