What's new

Kanter Trade !!! (desired)

I'd trade Cakar for anyone on clutchfans.

You have to consider that trading Cakar is trading 4+ troll Jazzfanz accounts. So is it a 1 for 4 trade or do we have to take equal number of accounts from Clutchfans back? If we only have to take 1 clutchfans account back that might be the best trade ever.

Brandan Wright was traded for a 1st round pick.
Kanter is at the very least that valuable, if not more.
Now, go and herd your livestock criminal-scum-of-the-empire peasant.

IINM, it's a highly conditional pick which will most certainly NOT be conveyed this year. From David Aldridge: "First-rounder to Boston is the PHX first from MIN. Protected 1-12 in '15, '16, then conveys into two seconds."

So if Minnesota happens to make the playoffs next year, the pick COULD fall in the 16-18 range. If they barely miss as the best non-playoff team from the WC, then it could be a 13-14 pick. That's iffy. Maybe they leap all the way over teams like Utah, Lakers, Sacramento and Denver, but the top-10 in the WC is so strong. If I were a betting man, I'd say Boston ended up with two 2nd's for Wright. Whoop dee do!

Kanter MAYBE gets a late first from a contender. He's on a rookie deal, so not too hard to give back junk expirings (unlike the case with Big Al or Paul - those were bigger salaries and harder to match). But his value is low right now. Utah just needs to sit tight. If a team really wants him next summer, they know they'll likely have to work a S&T. Utah will match even a max deal because a) they have the room and b) even $15M/per becomes a fair price once the cap rises by $20M in 1 1 /2 years. Jazz are going to keep Kanter and have Quin and the assistants work with him for at least one more year. They either maximize his trade value or he still plays 30 mins off the bench as the 3rd big. I guess he can always just sign the QO. In that case, commit to Booker and THEN trade Enes for a 2nd.

Last edited:
obvious is obvious.
Kanter will get a near-max. contract, barring a career ending injury or a cocaine-related sanction.
I compared his numbers to that of Vucevic in his contract year, that was I guess last year.
They are almost identical.
I criticized him but calling a Jazz player "anuss" is tasteless and devoid of class.
(and pls bear in mind that I love making fun of players' names and stuff)
If you guys are down with the idea of a tool writing ****ty stuff on this forum about a good-hearted Jazz player, so be it!

Besides, I love ANZAC people. I have in my family Gallipoli veterans and I know very well how both sides played their parts in that conflict and I respect that sincerely.
Apology to those fallen and MIA's but Aussies are still peasants who were once deemed the criminal scum of the empire.
Facts are facts.

Thank you for this 10-11 years of Jazz talk. Nuff is enuff for me.
This is prolly the last time i write here and you guys can bugger yourselves in the ***, for all I care.
Thank you and good nite!

This is prolly the last time i write here and you guys can bugger yourselves in the ***, for all I care.
Thank you and good nite!

Chill. No need to apologize for trashing a fool that uses Enes' name in such a way. YELL probably got negged multiple times for that idiocy, so no need for anyone to be buggering anything, let alone our own asses.

obvious is obvious.
Kanter will get a near-max. contract, barring a career ending injury or a cocaine-related sanction.
I compared his numbers to that of Vucevic in his contract year, that was I guess last year.
I criticized him but calling a Jazz player "anuss" is tasteless and devoid of class.
If you guys are down with the idea of a tool writing ****ty stuff on this forum about a good-hearted Jazz player, so be it!

Besides, I love ANZAC people. I have in my family Gallipoli veterans and I know very well how both sides played their parts in that conflict and I respect that sincerely.
Apology to those fallen and MIA's but Aussies are still peasants who were once deemed the criminal scum of the empire.
Facts are facts.

Thank you and good nite!
Whoa wtf man !

Since when do you abandon your good friends because of some anal output?

Seriously??? Still stuck on Gallipoli???
Read his latter post. Turks and Aussies New Zealanders (yeah thats you kkk) come together every April to show solidarity about the days the English Empire caused so many lives got wasted in Gallipoli. Same sufferings, same conditions. War is only pain and loss to the fighters, while only politicians or other power holder classes profit and exploit whatever they can from the outcome. After a few months, the English troops invaded İstanbul by diplomacy, an accomplishment in the sake of which so many lives had been victimized.

Read his latter post. Turks and Aussies New Zealanders (yeah thats you kkk) come together every April to show solidarity about the days the English Empire caused so many lives got wasted in Gallipoli. Same sufferings, same conditions. War is only pain and loss to the fighters, while only politicians or other power holder classes profit and exploit whatever they can from the outcome. After a few months, the English troops invaded İstanbul by diplomacy, an accomplishment in the sake of which so many lives had been victimized.

I get the significance, just not sure why it had to be brought up multiple times on a basketball board. It is not in context of anything going on in this thread.

obvious is obvious.

Facts are facts.

Thank you and good nite!

Aussies are still peasants? Link?

I get the significance, just not sure why it had to be brought up multiple times on a basketball board. It is not in context of anything going on in this thread.
Well he obviously got defensive to watch his countryman's back which was being insulted. It's a lower kind of insult to call a good name ******* and ***** I think compared to the effect it would do to an American. So he caught on fire. Totally normal reflex in Turkey. We don't have a thick skin, we just go in for the fight. You should have seen my people, the Black Sea people and how easy it is for them to go berserk. Thinest skin ye can find on Earth. He is an awesome person and a scholar btw. I wouldn't **** with him. ;)