What's new

Kanter traded to OKC

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol thats what im talking about, your paßive aggressive. Instead of coming up with anything to say you change what I said. I are really sad fish. I dont want you too leave the community but I do want yoh too mature a little so you might enjoy some of thd pleasures of adult life.

Ohhh thanks for sharing!

lol thats what im talking about, your paßive aggressive. Instead of coming up with anything to say you change what I said. I are really sad fish. I dont want you too leave the community but I do want yoh too mature a little so you might enjoy some of thd pleasures of adult life.

I don't think somebody who has made fun of mental illnesses/disabilities is in any position to speak on maturity.

Why are you against discussing about Kanter ? I never saw this board that active the last two years. Kanter was a well beloved player by some fans and they all had high expectations at him and their are many things to talk about after he left...

Im just shocked that we never have talked that much after AL Jefferson left. Maybe I was the only Jazzfan who really was in love with that big dude. I have always told you guys, that we are a crappy team without him. And we suck completely since he´s left. With AL Jefferson we played for the 8th seed, but not because of AL Jefferson sucked as a player. It was because almost every other player sucked on that team, inklusive the headcoach.

Ok im done. Fish, KD, Lifeplate (all the same poster) im done with you. Look, you dont have to be such an a$$hole. You would get more attention (positive) if you werent. Your not dumb given you can read and write. So be real and stop all the ******** for your and our sake. Your really awfull as you are currently. Be well!

Why are you against discussing about Kanter ? I never saw this board that active the last two years. Kanter was a well beloved player by some fans and they all had high expectations at him and their are many things to talk about after he left...

Im just shocked that we never have talked that much after AL Jefferson left. Maybe I was the only Jazzfan who really was in love with that big dude. I have always told you guys, that we are a crappy team without him. And we suck completely since he´s left. With AL Jefferson we played for the 8th seed, but not because of AL Jefferson sucked as a player. It was because almost every other player sucked on that team, inklusive the headcoach.

Big Al is an awesome player. Jazz sys is built through the pf.

Ok im done. Fish, KD, Lifeplate (all the same poster) im done with you. Look, you dont have to be such an a$$hole. You would get more attention (positive) if you werent. Your not dumb given you can read and write. So be real and stop all the ******** for your and our sake. Your really awfull as you are currently. Be well!

You're

This is a time that I'm going to lock the thread. This has gotten a little ridiculous and I don't want my e-mail inbox to get spammed with reports anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.