What's new

Kanter traded to OKC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw i think both fiststicked and kd's family are complete b!tches and pu$$ys for neg'ing me because they have nothing to back up their arguements. Really guys?Could you be more like passive aggressive little girls?

P.S. Im sorry to all the little girls out there.
LOL at the guy trying to circumvent the language filter with words that are not filtered.

Why do people call people passive aggressive when they aren't being passive about it? Someone negging you isn't them being passive aggressive.

Passive aggressive is using your roommates tooth brush to wipe your ***. If you use his face that is not passive aggressive it's just aggressive.

Because its as passive aggressive as you csn geton this site........

Btw i think both fiststicked and kd's family are complete b!tches and pu$$ys for neg'ing me because they have nothing to back up their arguements. Really guys?Could you be more like passive aggressive little girls?

P.S. Im sorry to all the little girls out there.

So far you've insulted people with disabilities and now made sexist insults about little girls. Pull yourself together or put a sock in it. Where are the mods?

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Lmao your so butthurt that your scrambling up the moral high road? Well a$$hole ive got a tollbooth setup, but ill let you pass because your sad.

Now we can add homophobia to the list. You're really something else. (Your grammar needs improvement as well.)

So far you've insulted people with disabilities and now made sexist insults about little girls. Pull yourself together or put a sock in it. Where are the mods?

And you why you interfere? This board is a scandal....full of bitches that gang up on one poster....and full of *** kisser just to gain some positive reputation.

Now we can add homophobia to the list. You're really something else. (Your grammar needs improvement as well.)

Pardon me second profile of Fidhsticks, but what is homophoebic about hemeroids?

And you are right spelling and grammar have always been my weakest subject. Sorry

Utah chose Gobert and Favors over Kanter. Simple as that. Move on.

This is what the Kanter fans fail to realize. He was not going to be happy losing minutes and these 2 guys were better players and were going to get a good chunk of his minutes the rest of the season.

lol thats what im talking about, your paßive aggressive. Instead of coming up with anything to say you change what I said. I are really sad fish. I dont want you too leave the community but I do want yoh too mature a little so you might enjoy some of thd pleasures of adult life.

Status
Not open for further replies.