What's new

Kanter traded to OKC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook at 21/17 Kanter wasn't no potg.

I watched the game, bro. Kanter had a lot to do with Westbrook getting a career high 17 assists today. If Burke was a smart player, he would have filled the stat sheet playing pick and roll with a great scorer. Westbrook is not that great of a passing PG, but with Kanter you always have a player to get an assist done.

KD my friend neither you or fish have made a point yet.

I've made my point very clear. Several times in fact. Here it is:

- It's okay for Jazz fans to be happy for Kanter in OKC and simultaneously excited for the future of the Jazz. Kanter fans need to stop trolling the Jazz fans here that aren't up in arms over the trade. It does nobody any good.

You just try to belittle others points of view like that gives you intelligence.

... excuse me? Who was the guy calling other posters "mentally handicapped", "ignorant little bitch", and "downs children"? Oh yes, that would be you.

You're right. He should've just let Kanter keep playing and kept Gobert's *** glued to the bench. That would've worked out so much better.

Yes, that would have gotten us good value back after his trade or Kanter would have exploded playing better than he ever played.

At what point should Lindsey have sold on him then? When his value was even lower coming into the year?

Apparently Kanter has been asking for a trade for a while, and they have (or should have) known that Rudy is better than him. So they probably should have done it before he announced to the world that he wants a trade. Heck, all DL had to do was tell him and his agent that they were looking for a trade and it was going to happen, and to just keep quiet about it. This isn't rocket science.

Btw i think both fiststicked and kd's family are ***** for neg'ing me because they have nothing to back up their arguements. Really guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently Kanter has been asking for a trade for a while, and they have (or should have) known that Rudy is better than him. So they probably should have done it before he announced to the world that he wants a trade. Heck, all DL had to do was tell him and his agent that they were looking for a trade and it was going to happen, and to just keep quiet about it. This isn't rocket science.

Honestly though man, would it have mattered? I don't think we were going to score more than what we got before he came out and demanded a trade. In some cases yes it matters, but I believe in this case it did not at all.

Btw i think both fiskstivkd and kd's family are complete b!tches and pu$$ys for neg'ing me because they have nothing to back up their arguements. Really guys?Could you be more like passive aggressive little girls?

P.S. Im sorry to all the little girls out there.

I think you are a shallow, despicable human being. I don't think jokes about people with downs and/or the mentally ill are funny at all.

It was obvious that he would have performed better with an elite point guard.

He finished the 3,5 seasons apprenticeship with the Jazz and now it's time for him to play the real basketball.

I think he will be appreciative of Snyder coaching.

Pity the Jazz wasted a 3rd pick young talent like this.

Get lost.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Btw i think both fiskstivkd and kd's family are complete b!tches and pu$$ys for neg'ing me because they have nothing to back up their arguements. Really guys?Could you be more like passive aggressive little girls?

P.S. Im sorry to all the little girls out there.

Why do people call people passive aggressive when they aren't being passive about it? Someone negging you isn't them being passive aggressive.

Passive aggressive is using your roommates tooth brush to wipe your ***. If you use his face that is not passive aggressive it's just aggressive.

Lmao your so butthurt that your scrambling up the moral high road? Well a$$hole ive got a tollbooth setup, but ill let you pass because your sad.

Honestly though man, would it have mattered? I don't think we were going to score more than what we got before he came out and demanded a trade.
Late 1sts and 2nds can be bought. It remains to be seen what Pleiss, currently a foul-prone backup C in Europe, might bring to the table in the NBA. It's hard to get much less than what the Jazz received. It's too bad we'll never know when Kanter and his people first started requesting/demanding a trade, and what the Jazz were/might have been offered for him. Timofey Mosgov netted the Nuggets two superior 1st round picks earlier in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.