What's new

Karl Malone

Dtol17

So Karl's going to be at the game tonight, but has called for a press conference before the game outside the Jazz locker room to make some kind of announcement. Might he be one of our new assistants? Thoughts? I think this could be a huge difference maker as far as strength and conditioning go at the very least.

So Karl's going to be at the game tonight, but has called for a press conference before the game outside the Jazz locker room to make some kind of announcement. Might he be one of our new assistants? Thoughts? I think this could be a huge difference maker as far as strength and conditioning go at the very least.

**** yeah

LOL.

Darren "I made this organization my bitch" Williams' euphoria didn't last long, did it? Malone on board would straighten that chump out real soon.

GNAW. Joss jussin'.

I'm of the mind that Deron is not to fault here. He may have nudged Sloan out, but he wasn't the end all be all, or whatever.

And Malone ain't becoming an AC.

Last edited:
I can see how this conference will go already.

"Karl Malone gonna be the new assistant coach."
"Karl Malone love Utah and Karl Malone very grateful to Greg Miller for this importunity."
"Karl Malone gonna bring them players to the gym and work them real hard."
"Karl Malone think coach Sloan best coach he ever had, even though he didn't always see ear-to-ear with him."

WoW it would be so weird to have Karl around the team again. Now we just need Stock and Horney in as assistant coaches and we'll be back to the championships in no time.

Ideally, he will be announcing some sort of player-assistant coach gig. Scoring title and future coach in the league. Win-win.

If Malone had been hired I think the Jazz would be calling the press conference. He might be throwing his hat in the ring though.