What's new

Karl Malone

Karl should not be anything more than a strength coach. A strength coach who gets interviewed before and after each game.

he has a really hard time connecting ideas. wow.

I like his style and emotion despite this, but this lack puts a hard ceiling on his coaching aspirations, IMO.

I can see his role as a 2nd assistant, but I'm not sure he would recognize the pecking order, with Ty at the top and him below.

Karl Malone as an assistant coach = worst idea ever. Strength and conditioning coach maybe...

I was at a family party and missed the interviews, other than what he said to Boler and Boone. I've spent part of the morning listening to his interviews, and it's confirmed: Karl Malone is still my favorite player of all time. Anyone who could walk in and bulldoze the walls of ********* that have been built in the past few days deserves the statue that is outside. The man probably would have opened cuts, Isiah style, if he had the chance on those he believes did Jerry and Phil wrong.

As for things I heard, one of the interesting things was on the interview with Boler and Boone. He said that he loves Al Jefferson and how he plays, and if there are problems with the pick and roll, that's always on the point guard.

I don't think Karl and Deron are going to have dinner together any time soon.

As for things I heard, one of the interesting things was on the interview with Boler and Boone. He said that he loves Al Jefferson and how he plays, and if there are problems with the pick and roll, that's always on the point guard.

I don't think Karl and Deron are going to have dinner together any time soon.

I've been watching them run the pick and roll. Jefferson moves up to set the pick, but doesn't stay there for even half a second. Yes, it's up to Deron to communicate that, but it's up to Jefferson to follow through. Karl's comment was ridiculous - it takes two!

When he was sitting with Boler, he said he had 50 media calls and turned them down because he was too mad. What was Karl mad about???

He really ripped Deron on the pick 'n roll. Karl is stark raving mad if he doesn't think that the "big" on the pick 'n roll isn't as important as the guard.

Not only did Karl shoot down any chance of being an assistant coach on the Jazz, but I wouldn't let him near a high school team. Karl Malone did, what Karl Malone did!