What's new

Karl Malone

Hmmmm...interesting. I heard just a few minutes of the interview and it was vintage Malone. Trying to construct sentences to no avail.

Holy Crap, Karl Malone wants to be head coach of the Jazz!

I just realized the reason my brother-in-law is maligned is because he has about as much tact and as much ability to construct a thought as Malone does. Bless their hearts.

I have always loved Karl because he isn't afraid to speak his mind and he wears his emotions on his sleeve. But KM certainly is in the group of players that mixed it up with Sloan so to criticize DW is somewhat hypocritical. Another reason why Karl hates Jackson is because he feels Jackson caused issues to make Stockton retire.

Was Malone talking about Mark Jackson?

No question in my mind Karl detests Mark Jackson for what he tried to do to Stock.

But IMO Malone was talking more about Tim Legler. Legs didn't last long in Utah and relative to most player-turned-commentators - did nothing in his NBA career.

BRING BACK KARL! He just said on national TV he wants to be a coach for the Jazz. Let's do it, Ty!

Classic thread. I need to hear a podcast, I heard a short version live during the game, but I need the full thing. LOL the stuff about Mark Jackson made me laugh, because I do the same thing, I can't ever listen to him.

It would be nice to have Malone on board. He can at least introduce Jefferson and Fesenko to a weight machine. Outrebounded by THE SUNS tonight.

It would be nice to have Malone on board. He can at least introduce Jefferson and Fesenko to a weight machine. Outrebounded by THE SUNS tonight.

Unfortunately that's all on Sap tonight. 3 rebounds in 37 minutes? I've been a huge fan of Paul since his rookie year but I have a hard time understanding his difficulties rebounding the ball this year.