What's new

Kavanaugh Back in the News

Stay on target- this is about "due process." Merrick Garland didn’t even get a chance to make his case in front of the senate, meanwhile Kavanaugh is doing just fine, holding one of the most powerful positions in the country.
I named my son Merrick although it's spelled the Welch way.

Kavanaugh always reminds me of banananah. Screw that guy.

Nah, I'm talking about the Convince Me one.

You're not going to convince him. Any evidence you throw at him will EVER change the weight of his "evidence" that supports his opinion.

Not that I have it all myself...

I still can't get over how scripted and talented the "how dare you" girl is.

I wish I could have gotten out of school to protest.

How dare you.

Agreed.

It’s interesting that those whining about “process” seem to have forgotten Merrick Garland. What about his “due process?” Moscow Mitch wouldn’t even let the senate debate confirming him. But I guess process only matters sometimes.

It's not interesting to see you whining and bitching about everything while bragging you're an educator, you ***-hat.

Ultimately, it doesn’t matter what Kavanaugh did or didn’t do. He’s now become a symbol for some people. On one side he’s the embodiment of the hypocritical corrupt, misogynistic sleaze of the right. These people see him as a symbol to take down with any and every accusation.
For the other side, he’s the embodiment of a group of people who were once in power but are now being rejected by modernism, feminists, and secularists. These are people who will stand by him no matter how many accusations are made against him. So him fighting back and essentially telling democrats, the media, and celebrities to **** off gets them really excited.

Brett has essentially become yet another political football in our endless culture war.

Wow. The amazing bias of this post.

"To one side, the JUST AND RIGHTEOUS SIDE, MY SIDE, he's a symbol of scum and ****."

"To the other side, those awful, wretched, humans, he is a symbol of the power they're losing."

Or, you could be like me. I just want there to be evidence. And no, an accusation is not enough. Dates, corroboration, factual things. Maybe, just maybe, some people have issue with testimony where the the supposed corroborating evidence said it didn't happen. Maybe, just maybe, some people have issue with testimony where the accused herself said it didn't happen. Could be that, just a thought, as ridiculous as it might sound.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT POLITICS, BUT RIGHT AND WRONG - Thriller, as he seems to never bring up ol Fairfax. Awfully convenient.