What's new

Kevin O'conner stepping down

According to the article I posted, he will go into a cunsulting role, and also he has sold his Utah home and are preparing to relocate to the Carolina’s. He can deny it all he wants, but selling the home is a pretty strong indicator.

I think Lindsey fires Corbin. He is not a good ole boy. Corbin will be let go this off season probably in the next week or two. Shuffle the whole deck.

I think Lindsey fires Corbin. He is not a good ole boy. Corbin will be let go this summer probably in the next week or two,

Lindsey just said in the locker room clean out that Ty is their guy and while he didn't do everything perfect was doing a good job. There is no way that he goes and Fires Corbin after saying that about him just 2 weeks ago.

I think Lindsay gonna draft high risk extremely raw prospects like Schroeder, tank next year and hope to draft Jabari or something. Spurs did a really good job scouting and better guys in later picks but lets face it they had Tim Duncan.

Bill Oram: The @DavidDJJames KUTV report is that KOC is moving into consultant role; I asked O'Connor about stepping down. COULD be different things.
Couple of points from this; yes that makes sense, and way to go David James for getting us this jem.

I just want change. Jazz ball has been so damn boring.. just do something, anything.

I'm liking the sound of this.

I always wondered if this season would have been different if Lindsey was in charge. Millsap and Jefferson for instance.

Bill Oram ‏@tribjazz 13m
A source says O'Connor was at Jazz practice facility today, seemed business as usual.

Bill Oram ‏@tribjazz 8m
Can confirm @DavidDJJames report that KOC sold his house in Holladay on April 17, last day of regular season. Buyer got a deal, too.

6ygqdt.jpg