What's new

Kevin O'conner stepping down

Just jumped on it and I was told that he just bought a place closer to Vegas. The name of the place is Entrada. Can anyone please confirm that?

Post reported the Association of Realtors Association® for fraudulent real estate claims.

PKM listed the house for sale, sold it, bought it, collected the commission, parlayed that commission into a re-model and flip, took the extra value and scooped KOC on the house he wanted to buy in North Carolina.

From what I'm hearing -- and this is updating every minute -- PKM said he did this because KOC should be buying a condo in Lexington.

I'll let you know when I hear more.

As a reporter, how do you get a story this big wrong? Wouldn't you, I don't know, ask KOC if he was stepping down to confirm before reporting it as it were fact?

He probably has some health issues and will be doing less and taking care of his health, and doesn't want to blab it to the whole world.

People are so nosy, and have to "break" a story even if it's not theirs to break.
If they are all clamming up about it, it's probably none of your business.

He probably has some health issues and will be doing less and taking care of his health, and doesn't want to blab it to the whole world.

People are so nosy, and have to "break" a story even if it's not theirs to break.
If they are all clamming up about it, it's probably none of your business.

You're mean.