What's new

Kevin O'conner stepping down

KUTV FAIL.

I hear it was David James that started all this......I bet he feels like an *** this morning.

Does any one not see some type of cover up here? Sounds like the whole Jerry Sloan ordeal to me . This organization is run by a bunch of uneducated derelicts who have not got a clue. Got lucky with Stockton and Malone. Nice trade up for Dwill. Other than that just a bunch of missed oppurtunities, bad drafts and complacency that does not exists in any successful organization in the world. Just pitiful.

BTW..I HATE, HATE, HATE that I love this team. I can never leave, but I just cant believe how painfully obvious it is to every "expert" in the know identify our problems, but this group of has beens is so stuborn and set in their ways that they keep making the some mistakes over and over again. insanity.

Does any one not see some type of cover up here? Sounds like the whole Jerry Sloan ordeal to me . This organization is run by a bunch of uneducated derelicts who have not got a clue. Got lucky with Stockton and Malone. Nice trade up for Dwill. Other than that just a bunch of missed oppurtunities, bad drafts and complacency that does not exists in any successful organization in the world. Just pitiful.

So are you saying that because Jazz managment is old and mishandled the Jerry Sloan departure that they should have removed KOC from his position and named him as a consultant because a story broke that said that was what would happen?

So are you saying that because Jazz managment is old and mishandled the Jerry Sloan departure that they should have removed KOC from his position and named him as a consultant because a story broke that said that was what would happen?

I am suggesting that yes...it is time for KOC to go and news that it MAY not be be happening after getting y hopes up is disheartening.

On the drive into work DJ said he stands by his sources but that he very well could be wrong. To condense what I heard was that basically he just didn't want this to be made public until after this summer, as he still planned on working/help building. And that what he gathered it was age and health driven as to why he was transitioning to a "consultant" role.

Shouldn't be that surprising KOC is the or one of the most tight lipped GM's in all of professional sports and so he doesn't want anybody to know anything period, let a lone be any kind of distraction to the team.

Whom ever DJ's source is must be shaking in his boots that they don't find out it was him that spilled the beans!!

Dumb

I just seen this and thought good things were happening for the Jazz. Looks like its still the same ol vets must always play and trades are off limits Jazz basketball.

I wish it were true. I'm sick of KOC's sorry *** approach to building a team.

I'm hearing from good sources that DJ is correct in his report, with the proviso that KOC will still act as a consultant of sorts.

Alright, so Greg & the team refuted the "news" about KOC leaving.

But how about the bit about him selling his home in salt lake then? Surely that's the kind of public information that someone can look into?

Any real estate agent / property mogul here who could verify this? PKM - you should be all over this, no?

Alright, so Greg & the team refuted the "news" about KOC leaving.

But how about the bit about him selling his home in salt lake then? Surely that's the kind of public information that someone can look into?

Any real estate agent / property mogul here who could verify this? PKM - you should be all over this, no?

Hop on the MLS and find out for us PKM!

Will rep.