What's new

Keyonte George Hype & Appreciation Thread

I posted about the nuances to passing in my post silly. He has made some easy passes. He made some difficult passes. He has made some bad passes that led to turnovers. He has made all kinds of passes with different results. Main thing is that most of his passes resulted in buckets and very few resulted in turnovers. He has a good assist to turnover ratio. Passing has been the thing he has been good at this season. Passing is the reason he got minutes. And then was awarded the staring job. It certainly isn't due to his scorching shooting lol. (his shooting/scoring has been poor. This is the thing to critique. Not his passing)
Just because he's had lazy, predictable passes (especially in the clutch) it does not take away from the good he's done. You realize that, right?

I wonder if you've even watched or didn't see what I'm talking about. Saint Cy knows. I know the guy at least watches the games cause he knows exactly what I'm talking about.

It's not hating. It's simply an optimistic observation he can clean it up. Just like his shooting, defense, overall game. He's a kid. He'll get better. He's also a professional - he can get critiqued without it being weird cause you don't understand. Lol

I just told you where I got the stats from. The gaslighting is telling me that I'm triggered when you're the one who clearly has an issue with my take to the degree you think it's weird.

So weird to express an observation and opinion about a player on a discussion forum. That's the gaslighting.
You didn't tell where you got the stat from when I asked you originally. You told me that I was triggered before I told you that you were triggered. So you gaslighted me first I guess?

I haven't argued anything other than the lazy, predictable passes and people are all upset I pointed that out or think I'm making it up. Lol
Eh if you would have simply said "sometimes he has a bad or lazy pass and he needs to work on it" then this discussion never would have happened as I wouldn't have even responded.
What you actually said was " I think his passing game is his biggest weakness at this point."
So I responded by saying that his passing game is actually good biggest strength so far. Because it is.

Just because he's had lazy, predictable passes (especially in the clutch) it does not take away from the good he's done. You realize that, right?

I wonder if you've even watched or didn't see what I'm talking about. Saint Cy knows. I know the guy at least watches the games cause he knows exactly what I'm talking about.

It's not hating. It's simply an optimistic observation he can clean it up. Just like his shooting, defense, overall game. He's a kid. He'll get better. He's also a professional - he can get critiqued without it being weird cause you don't understand. Lol
You said that his passing is his biggest weakness. That's what I took exception to. His passing is currently his biggest strength.

You are trying to change what this discussion was about by acting like what you actually said is that sometimes he makes a bad, lazy pass which is much different than saying his passing is his biggest weakness.
If you think his passing is his biggest weakness then it would seem like you haven't been watching the games. He is racking up great assist numbers while keeping his turnovers down.

You didn't tell where you got the stat from when I asked you originally. You told me that I was triggered before I told you that you were triggered. So you gaslighted me first I guess?
Nah, dude - I just typed out a quick response. Do you think I grabbed those numbers from the air or something?

The crazy thing is, yes, he's pretty solid at taking care of the ball. When he turns it over though, a lot of the times it's on the initial offensive pass that's telegraphed and picked off for an auto, and easy layup or dunk.

Honest question, why is it weird to you to point that out? Have you not noticed or think that pointing it out makes me a hater?

Nah, dude - I just typed out a quick response. Do you think I grabbed those numbers from the air or something?

The crazy thing is, yes, he's pretty solid at taking care of the ball. When he turns it over though, a lot of the times it's on the initial offensive pass that's telegraphed and picked off for an auto, and easy layup or dunk.

Honest question, why is it weird to you to point that out? Have you not noticed or think that pointing it out makes me a hater?
I thought you might have got that stat from a place like basketball reference or something. I just wanted to be able to see the stat too. I didn't know you were watching at home writing down Everytime he threw a pick six. I sincerely apologize for asking how you got that stat. It seemed reasonable but I guess not.
I'm not calling you a hater. I was simply disagreeing with your statement that keyonte biggest weakness is his passing game. I think that statement completely incorrect so I said so. Nothing more or less. I think your are getting to worked up that I said you were wrong about that.

Again, if you only said that he makes some bad passes that lead to buckets for the other team then I wouldn't have thought that was weird and wouldn't have commented.

You said his passing is his biggest weakness. Do you think that is true?

I thought you might have got that stat from a place like basketball reference or something. I just wanted to be able to see the stat too. I didn't know you were watching at home writing down Everytime he threw a pick six. I sincerely apologize for asking how you got that stat. It seemed reasonable but I guess not.
I'm not calling you a hater. I was simply disagreeing with your statement that keyonte biggest weakness is his passing game. I think that statement completely incorrect so I said so. Nothing more or less. I think your are getting to worked up that I said you were wrong about that.

Again, if you only said that he makes some bad passes that lead to buckets for the other team then I wouldn't have thought that was weird and wouldn't have commented.

I don't write it down. I can visualize every one of them.

Again, gaslighting. I'm not worked up at all. I never have been.

Do you know what gaslighting is or a def?

Explain how I'm gaslighting the gaslighter?

Ilgetting to worked up that I said you were wrong about that.

Now, I'm acting unreasonable once I provided my source?

Love you JF, even if you don't me. It's why we love sports.

Do I think passing is his biggest weakness? No. Your brain made that defensive retreat.
Do I think he has made some predictable, poor passes, that have lead to easy layp ups or dunks? Yeah, I watch the Jazz.

You keep wanna put words in my mouth or prove yours until what? I'm making it up? My basketball observation isn't real?

I like you JF, but tell me what I've said is wrong or dispute my facts.

Weird...

Nah, just a passionate, knowledgeable baller.

You all said the same when I simply reported DM shot the worst, as a rookie, to start an NBA season. It's like you hated me for telling the now and not in the future.

Honestly, do better.

Sigh.

Now, I'm acting unreasonable once I provided my source?

Love you JF, even if you don't me. It's why we love sports.

Do I think passing is his biggest weakness? No. Your brain made that defensive retreat.
Do I think he has made some predictable, poor passes, that have lead to easy layp ups or dunks? Yeah, I watch the Jazz.

You keep wanna put words in my mouth or prove yours until what? I'm making it up? My basketball observation isn't real?

I like you JF, but tell me what I've said is wrong or dispute my facts.

Weird...

Nah, just a passionate, knowledgeable baller.

You all said the same when I simply reported DM shot the worst, as a rookie, to start an NBA season. It's like you hated me for telling the now and not in the future.

Honestly, do better.

Sigh.
Grabs popcorn.

My favorite part will be when he has an awesome game and people start calling me a hater and how wrong I am for pointing out things in just the games I've watched up to making my initial comments.

Tbh, it's why I don't really care to post on here that often. People are to wrapped up in the idea of telling someone they're wrong, predicting outcomes and not hearing out other's perspectives.

It's not even like my perspective is wrong or flawed. The kid has had some terrible, predictable passes and I guarantee he'd admit it himself. It's not taking anything away from what he's done good so far. Many posters have covered those things so far.

How weird of me. Lol

U were the one that threw the "U got triggered card" to someone that just asked to enlighten your og statement about Keynote having his biggest weakness in passing.
Then U throw in "gaslighting" card bc someone rightfully assumed that U were triggered . BC usually throwing false accusations indicates that. U ... in fact were triggered.

I dont care about if someone was triggered or not. And I have nothing more to say about this than this: If U do work with double standards and be the initiator in hostile communication ... For the love of god... Keep on with not posting much. We do not need that kind of behavior around here.

tumblr_mgt0luYxne1r2cwqvo1_250.gif

Again, if you only said that he makes some bad passes that lead to buckets for the other team then I

How much you wanna bet my memory? #spectrum

U were the one that threw the "U got triggered card" to someone that just asked to enlighten your og statement about Keynote having his biggest weakness in passing.
Then U throw in "gaslighting" card bc someone rightfully assumed that U were triggered . BC usually throwing false accusations indicates that. U ... in fact were triggered.

I dont care about if someone was triggered or not. And I have nothing more to say about this than this: If U do work with double standards and be the initiator in hostile communication ... For the love of god... Keep on with not posting much. We do not need that kind of behavior around here.
Nah, dude.

Say it as it happened.

Love the enthusiasm. Love the Jazz.

Watch the games though. To me, you'll hear what I'm saying. KG is above draft pick order but makes some *** passes. I've watched ball for a long time.

He has talent, but how dare I mention my concerns. Lol.

Of course I want him to do great.

Why am I critical? JS, KM - ect were great too.

You're all soft and don't have the Rocky end in mind. Think about it for a sec before you respond.
Have you watched him every game? Be honest. Lol
I laughed. You got me. Haha

But, bruh, dude has changed the game, made terrible passes, lost games.

You would agree with that right? Of course that's loaded.

Kid is good. I want him to succeed. - Everyone, do never made a bad pass.

Sigh