What's new

Keyonte George Hype & Appreciation Thread

Nah I am just going to ignore from now on whatever U write. Clearly U have no selfreflection nor communication skills. I suggest everyone do the same here. Just ignore this dude.
You're gonna ignore an opion backed by facts.
Nah I am just going to ignore from now on whatever U write. Clearly U have no selfreflection nor communication skills. I suggest everyone do the same here. Just ignore this dude.
Feel free to educate and note hate. Lol

Why, you're acting like this is politics.

Do you not understand?

Trust me, I know ball. You wanna go there?

Have you watched him every game? Be honest. Lol

But, bruh, dude has changed the game, made terrible passes, lost games.

You would agree with that right? Of course that's loaded.
Are you drunk posting right now? I do that plenty.

Yes, I've watched every game this year.

Yes, he's made a few lazy passes. There has also been communication issues with the guy coming for the pass.

No one has disagreed with that. That's been universally agreed on by everyone posting.

You realize you just gave me fuel to my 100k, right? You're literally sending me here, don't though. Lol

Do I think passing is his biggest weakness? No. Your brain made that defensive retreat.
Copied and pasted from your original post:
I think his passing game is his biggest weakness at this point.

That was what i disagreed with. You disagree with it too.

Not seeing what the big deal is.

Its like if i posted that defense is goberts biggest weakness and then you told me i was wrong. Then i say he has 7 jump at pump fakes that lead to buckets for the opponent. Then you ask me where i saw that stat. Then i say you are triggered and gaslighting and post over and over again about nothingness and then i say never said defense was goberts biggest weakness.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
Are you drunk posting right now? I do that plenty.

Yes, I've watched every game this year.

Yes, he's made a few lazy passes. There has also been communication issues with the guy coming for the pass.

No one has disagreed with that. That's been universally agreed on by

Copied and pasted from your original post:
I think his passing game is his biggest weakness at this point.

Answer me this, have you watched the Jazz? Do you even know what I'm talking about? I'm certainly not blaming him, but pointing it out.

I guess ball is like basketball one day.

It either all has to be this way or that way.

It's more how it's played tbh.

Answer me this, have you watched the Jazz? Do you even know what I'm talking about? I'm certainly not blaming him, but pointing it out.

I guess ball is like basketball one day.

It either all has to be this way or that way.

It's more how it's played tbh.

Look, we both agree that passing isnt keyontes biggest weakness. We both have seen him make bad passes that lead to buckets for the opponent. That cover everything?

Such a weird post. His passing game is obviously his biggest strength at this point and his shooting/scoring is obviously his biggest weakness.
I don't think he shooting/scoring is his weakness at all. Right now he is in a bit of a slump but I have all the confidence in the world in his shooting/scoring ability. He is going to snap out of his scoring funk in the near future.

He had one game where he had 2 lazy passes that lead to fast break layups or dunks in the last 6 minutes (possibly the last 4 minutes.)
I'm not disagreeing with the big picture of him making some lazy obvious passes but you are remembering this detail wrong. He had one against Memphis with 6+ remaining in a game we lead by 24 at that point and one against Indy with 7+ remaining when we were down 10.

Those two are his only 4th quarter pick 6 type TOs. All his 17 turnovers are here so its easy to verify:

I think Keyonte got the potential to be a Mike style player. Great passing ability, not a high volume shooter . If he improve his shoot, he will be very good. Despite few stupid TO, his passing is really great for a rookie.

Look, we both agree that passing isnt keyontes biggest weakness. We both have seen him make bad passes that lead to buckets for the opponent. That cover everything?

I'm asking about pick six turnovers though. Have you seen them or no?

Don't weird me though, dude.

You think I'm weird for calling an ace, right?
I'm not disagreeing with the big picture of him making some lazy obvious passes but you are remembering this detail wrong. He had one against Memphis with 6+ remaining in a game we lead by 24 at that point and one against Indy with 7+ remaining when we were down 10.

Those two are his only 4th quarter pick 6 type TOs. All his 17 turnovers are here so its easy to verify:
The time, yeah - thank you. I wasn't for sure.

I counted 8 in that video though. Haha Cool and thanks for sharing.

Ok, maybe the pick and the half court shot is a stretch, but still, I have pretty damn good memory.

Besides times and dates. I don't get that stuff. Too normal spectrum stuff for me. :)

I don't think he shooting/scoring is his weakness at all. Right now he is in a bit of a slump but I have all the confidence in the world in his shooting/scoring ability. He is going to snap out of his scoring funk in the near future.

Agree. The discussion was “up to this point in the season”. I mean up to this point his weakness has been his shooting/scoring.

Bad passes that lead to buckets was me agreeing with you.