What's new

Keyonte George Hype & Appreciation Thread

I don't think playing Lauri as a center is sustainable. He's done fine defensively but you could see how gassed he was vs the Blazers. Playing C for extended minutes takes a lot out of his offensive game.
i agree with this. you don't want him playing 5 for long stretches. when kessler gets back, i'd rather see Collins come of the bench and be a bigger piece with that second unit. i'd rather see him with that second group while kessler, lauri, ochai, clarkson and george start.

Kessler went out at the same time THT went to the bench, with Ochai and Keyonte starting. Ochai returns to the bench. I’d imagine Lauri / Collins / Kessler looks better with George than THT.
Literally any line up you want to post looks better with George than THT.

I haven't argued anything other than the lazy, predictable passes and people are all upset I pointed that out or think I'm making it up. Lol
You mentioned something that sounded like an actual stat. When I read it I was curious what that stat was, like how it was calculated. Turns out it was just some saying you decided on your own to apply to basketball when it doesn't fit. Someone asked you about the stat and you told them they were gaslighting you, lol. What ****ing planet do you even live on? It ain't Earth.

I don't write it down. I can visualize every one of them.

Again, gaslighting. I'm not worked up at all. I never have been.

Do you know what gaslighting is or a def?

Explain how I'm gaslighting the gaslighter?
You don't know what gaslighting is. Clearly. It is currently an overused term and often used incorrectly, which is what you're doing.

I'm asking about pick six turnovers though. Have you seen them or no?

Don't weird me though, dude.

You think I'm weird for calling an ace, right?

The time, yeah - thank you. I wasn't for sure.

I counted 8 in that video though. Haha Cool and thanks for sharing.
A pick six turnover is NOT A THING IN BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy **** man

I don't think playing Lauri as a center is sustainable. He's done fine defensively but you could see how gassed he was vs the Blazers. Playing C for extended minutes takes a lot out of his offensive game.

Hasn’t Collins been playing more of the 5? That’s what Hardy said.

i agree with this. you don't want him playing 5 for long stretches. when kessler gets back, i'd rather see Collins come of the bench and be a bigger piece with that second unit. i'd rather see him with that second group while kessler, lauri, ochai, clarkson and george start.

Why not have Kessler destroy second units? Collins has been thriving in the new lineup.

I mean, we all knew he’d have a breakout sooner or later but he’s figured it out. Would be great if we could get the win for him, but this is a great game for the future of the franchise.

I mean, we all knew he’d have a breakout sooner or later but he’s figured it out. Would be great if we could get the win for him, but this is a great game for the future of the franchise.
I dont even think this one was his breakout game. Its coming soon tho, he is starting to feel his shot as well.

I guess he will put up 25/10 or close to that in one of our next 10 games.