What's new

KO Trades

Kelly was a beast in Houston last time he played for them, so maybe the fans just have really fond memories.

Tate's kind of interesting as a PJ Tucker type, but he can't hit the wide open 3 consistently enough yet.

Totally get it from Houston's perspective in getting a vet on the team, but it would make more sense if it was swapping 28 and 20 w/ some 2nd rounders thrown in?

Yeah, KO/28 for 20 makes way more sense.

I think Brooklyn is actually a good trade partner for KO or THT. If we took Harris for one of them it saves them enough to duck the tax. Both guys fit needs for them and both guys are expiring. We'd use about $8M in cap space but Harris is a useable player and someone that could recoup his value and be a trade chip at the deadline.

I think a first is probably too much to give up from the Nets but a swap of 28 to 21 or 22 is too little. So a swap and a couple/few seconds (they have a bunch) might do the trick. That is the most meh deal I think but also might be fairly realistic.

I think Brooklyn is actually a good trade partner for KO or THT. If we took Harris for one of them it saves them enough to duck the tax. Both guys fit needs for them and both guys are expiring. We'd use about $8M in cap space but Harris is a useable player and someone that could recoup his value and be a trade chip at the deadline.

I think a first is probably too much to give up from the Nets but a swap of 28 to 21 or 22 is too little. So a swap and a couple/few seconds (they have a bunch) might do the trick. That is the most meh deal I think but also might be fairly realistic.
To get anything long term out of parlaying KO is a win.

Kelly was a beast in Houston last time he played for them, so maybe the fans just have really fond memories.

Tate's kind of interesting as a PJ Tucker type, but he can't hit the wide open 3 consistently enough yet.

Totally get it from Houston's perspective in getting a vet on the team, but it would make more sense if it was swapping 28 and 20 w/ some 2nd rounders thrown in?
The article mentioned basically Olynyk's spacing and size would help fill out the roster. And yeah, that deal seems a bit lopsided for Utah. I'm not adverse to doing a swap on that at all.