What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Kris Dunn

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
I think this is the best idea if we were to make one more move. I doubt this happens because Boston may not even be looking to dump him. We would have enough depth so Quinn wouldn’t have to stick with the same core (however good also predictable). We brought in two potentially good small ball fives while retaining the core 7 and filling in the gap behind Gobert. We just need that one piece that can go out and guard the Murrays and Currys.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
And that one piece was really all we needed to begin with. So we still haven't addressed our biggest problem 3 years running. Unless one of our draft picks suddenly shows the ability to defend on the perimeter.

Last season we didn't need a small ball 5, we needed just one of our other 4 players to be able to moderately defend on the perimeter. But none of them could. Mitchell and Conley were too small to bother the bigger wings they had to guard and no one else has the athleticism or skill to stay with anyone on the perimeter. That has been our glaring weakness for 3 years now. And we still haven't addressed it.

NAOS

And that one piece was really all we needed to begin with. So we still haven't addressed our biggest problem 3 years running. Unless one of our draft picks suddenly shows the ability to defend on the perimeter.

Last season we didn't need a small ball 5, we needed just one of our other 4 players to be able to moderately defend on the perimeter. But none of them could. Mitchell and Conley were too small to bother the bigger wings they had to guard and no one else has the athleticism or skill to stay with anyone on the perimeter. That has been our glaring weakness for 3 years now. And we still haven't addressed it.
Mitchell and Conley were reallllllly far from 100%, to be fair.

I like the improvements we’ve made. This new team, of healthy, doesn’t lose that Clips series—and they matchup way better with PHX and MIL.

I think there’s a reasonably high chance of a mid-season, roster-balancing trade.

But, yeah, just go get Dunn

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
If we get Dunn, I’m going to declare the Gobert/Dunn/O’Neale trio the “Department of Defense.”

NAOS

Replace him with Fred Willard.

Tbh, Boler should have gone this route. Just be the best and most lovable idiot. He’s always been halfway committed to this directions, anyway.... But halfway doesn’t get you anywhere, as far as this goes.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Tbh, Boler should have gone this route. Just be the best and most lovable idiot. He’s always been halfway committed to this directions, anyway.... But halfway doesn’t get you anywhere, as far as this goes.
Maybe Fred Willard would have played Boler in a biopic (does that term work for a team?) of our 2021-2022 title run.