Since all star break he's had 7 double doubles out of 8 games:
16 points 15 rebounds
19 points (8/8 shooting) 20 rebounds
11 points 15 rebounds 4 blocks
20 points 17 rebounds
18 points 17 rebounds 4 blocks
16 points 15 rebounds
13 points 11 rebounds

Deron Williams making him have a case for MIP.

And he's bagging Kim Kardashian.

Gotta give the guy credit. I couldn't stand him when he was in Utah. He seemed to me like he came into the league with a huge sense of entitlement - like he expected to just be better than everyone else. Obviously a major attitude adjustment.

It takes a special kind of player to make Al Jefferson look like a scrub and Kris Humphries like a stud.

I actually think that Kris Humphries was negatively impacted by the front office's lack of confidence in him. He was drafted with a hope that he would play a significant role but we turned around and signed Boozer and Okur several days later.

Not saying that we should not have signed them, but just saying Humphries might have been better than we thought all along.

It takes a special kind of player to make Al Jefferson look like a scrub and Kris Humphries like a stud.
Or maybe it's a special player who excels in pre-KG Boston, Minnesota and post-Deron/Sloan Utah. Perhaps there's a pattern there somewhere.

Or maybe it's a special player who excels in pre-KG Boston, Minnesota and post-Deron/Sloan Utah. Perhaps there's a pattern there somewhere.

When it's absolutely positively time to rebuild, bring in big Al.

Since all star break he's had 7 double doubles out of 8 games:
16 points 15 rebounds
19 points (8/8 shooting) 20 rebounds
11 points 15 rebounds 4 blocks
20 points 17 rebounds
18 points 17 rebounds 4 blocks
16 points 15 rebounds
13 points 11 rebounds

Deron Williams making him have a case for MIP.

BUT BUT BUT Dwill is only about himself and his stats and not a leader right utah? LMAO UTah Needs to blame noone but they front office. THey used to be greatly ran but lately they look clipperesque. Nets are going to move to brooklyn adn attract another big name free agent and Dwill Will be controlliing the best city in the world cuz lets face it the nets have nmo potential then the knicks. WE all know melo is a chucker and a blackhole for his team and between him and amare you will have zero d being played

BUT BUT BUT Dwill is only about himself and his stats and not a leader right utah? LMAO UTah Needs to blame noone but they front office. THey used to be greatly ran but lately they look clipperesque. Nets are going to move to brooklyn adn attract another big name free agent and Dwill Will be controlliing the best city in the world cuz lets face it the nets have nmo potential then the knicks. WE all know melo is a chucker and a blackhole for his team and between him and amare you will have zero d being played

New low with this post. Good job.

I was looking for the "Biggest Mistake in the world getting rid of Humphries" thread, but I guess I will post in this one.

Humphries is playing well.... but in all honesty he started playing well before the trade.
He is the reason the Nets were willing to part with Favors.

and... to preempt the "but he is playing even better now with D-Will" comments.... yes he is playing even better with D-Will on the Nets.
D-Will has made the Nets a much better team.
I also wonder if D-Will will recover in time for the start of next year with his wrist surgery in the off-season. I think he will because of the expected lockout/short season wich will allow more recovery time.

my 2 cents

Humphries is playing well.... but in all honesty he started playing well before the trade.
He is the reason the Nets were willing to part with Favors.
The reason the Nets were willing to part with Favors is still DWill. The Nets could've been left with say Jarron Collins in place of Hump and that wouldn't have stopped them from doing the trade.

Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has fallen hard for a Nets player. If only the people of New Jersey felt the same way. Kardashian is expected to get engaged to boyfriend Kris Humphries. OK! MAGAZINE reports an engagement announcement will come very soon. Humphries is averaging 9.6 ppg and 10 rpg in the final year of his contract. If he does marry Kardashian, expect her to direct him to a high profile team such as the Lakers, Knicks or Heat. Humphries is making $3,200,000 this season, with $16,900,233 in career earnings from the Jazz, Raptors and Nets. Kim Kardashian has a net worth of $35 million.

Not a bad year for the kid.

The reason the Nets were willing to part with Favors is still DWill. The Nets could've been left with say Jarron Collins in place of Hump and that wouldn't have stopped them from doing the trade.

And my point is that the Nets were getting more from Humphries than Favors, so they were very willing to get rid of Favors for D-Will. They got a huge upgrade, for not much of a loss. Not much of a loss because Humphries finally started to produce and was producing before D-Will was on the team.

If you don't think Humphries production didn't help with the trade you are kidding yourself. It probably would have happened anyway, but it sure does help to have someone as good, or better than the guy you plan on trading.