What's new

Kyrie to Boston (Official)

Seems to me like Boston is on the losing side of this one. Can't say I'm disappointed that Kyrie "me me me" Irving will be The Dunkster's new teammate.

Terrible deal for Boston. Cavs only make small strides in catching the Warriors (Crowder will help a ton in not having LeBron on KD), but long-term that pick could be huge for Cleveland (or the could flip it in a continued quest to catch the Warriors next season).

I'd see if Cleveland wants Burks for Shumpert and Crowder.

This certainly bodes well for Boston over the next 2-3 years, though.

wow Not a massive IT fan but in the scheme of things I think the Cavs have gotten something reasonably good for the malcontent.

Plus this is gold for messing with Hayward's little fantasy land, i think this sucks for the Celtics.

Nice job Hayward. You basically traded your chance to play with the best Center in the NBA in Gobert and a pass first PG who's arguably the best facilitator in the NBA to play with Al Horford and a Kyrie (shoot first, 2nd, and 3rd) Irving.

How's that gut feeling feelin' now son??

Also, don't underestimate how much losing Crowder will hurt Boston, even in a watered down East. Who's gonna D up Lebron for the C's? Hayward? I'm lol'ing so hard right now.

#1 Hayward went from playing with a guy who wants to win to now playing with a guy who "wants to be the man"

#2 Hayward is probably listening to "these hoes ain't loyal". Ainge will kick your *** to the curb.

People in Boston are pissed.

Nice job Hayward. You basically traded your chance to play with the best Center in the NBA in Gobert and a pass first PG who's arguably the best facilitator in the NBA to play with Al Horford and a Kyrie (shoot first, 2nd, and 3rd) Irving.

How's that gut feeling feelin' now son??

Also, don't underestimate how much losing Crowder will hurt Boston, even in a watered down East. Who's gonna D up Lebron for the C's? Hayward? I'm lol'ing so hard right now.

He still has Brad next to him in the shower after every game. All is good.