What's new

Last good song you listened to?

basic research on google and music sites will fulfill your desires. Have fun!

Oddly enough, a quick search on google (St Vincent Brooklyn -tickets) yielded nothing. While she does LIVE in New York, at least according to Wikipedia, I'm not sure if she would say that she's from Brooklyn, specifically. Any more than David Bowie would have said he was from Manhattan or Leonard Cohen would have said he was from Los Angeles.

Oddly enough, a quick search on google (St Vincent Brooklyn -tickets) yielded nothing. While she does LIVE in New York, at least according to Wikipedia, I'm not sure if she would say that she's from Brooklyn, specifically. Any more than David Bowie would have said he was from Manhattan or Leonard Cohen would have said he was from Los Angeles.

You're lazy. There's a reason she took root in Brooklyn.

You can just take it from me, if you'd like.

Look, I dig her **** (and have since her first album when she was virtually unknown), but she emerged in Brooklyn and has its typical sneer about Los Angeles... all while Brooklyn has essentially colonized part of the city. I've watched this all happen, bruh.

just re-read this and loled. Thanks for my daily example of why the internet sucks. (It creates blowhards).

You mean people who make claims and can't back them up?
I'm telling you the truth. You're sitting on your computer and demanding I prove it to you.

I'm obviously in the wrong here. My bad.

10 minutes of reading would solve your problems. I'm going to treat you like a grown-up and let you do it yourself.

Who could have predicted I'd be getting into French (well, Belgian) house music? Although this particular track is kind of jazzy.