What's new

Last good song you listened to?

Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison is what I am rocking to right now. Just finished Johnny Be Goode by Chuck Berry and Twist and Shout by The Beetles is next. Spirit In The Sky by Greenbaum and Build Me Up Butter cup by The Foundations should be up shortly. Mixed in with a bunch of AC/DC of course.

Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison is what I am rocking to right now. Just finished Johnny Be Goode by Chuck Berry and Twist and Shout by The Beetles is next. Spirit In The Sky by Greenbaum and Build Me Up Butter cup by The Foundations should be up shortly. Mixed in with a bunch of AC/DC of course.
is this your "most overplayed songs in modern history" mix?

Was watching Jackie Brown again on Netflix recently, and so was reminded of how good the theme song "Across 100th Street" is.

That whole soundtrack is pretty much gold. And, frankly, I think it's his best directed movie - he just gets such great, unexpected performances.

That whole soundtrack is pretty much gold. And, frankly, I think it's his best directed movie - he just gets such great, unexpected performances.

Its gotta be Reservoir Dogs for me, so tight and well written. Anyway was down the market this morning in my Patti Smith T-Shirt when one of the store holders noticed that it says "Jesus died for somebody's sins but not mine." told me it probably wasn't appropriate, I agreed said its more of an Easter thing...

Now that all of our 2100 posts are broken, let's start it back up with this, one of the best guitarists around right now:

There's a little bit about the beat on this one that reminds me of this other one

edited to post clean edit of the song since it said the four letter word for shoot the poo.

Last edited: