What's new

LindZanity is OFFICIAL

Engorged On Unborn Gore

Did Sunday really happen?

What about Tuesday, with ring chasers... did that really happen?

DL and JZ got me all punch drunk. I popped a bag of popcorn to watch it all unfold, but here I am Wednesday morning with bits of popcorn stuck to my face and shirt like a damned wino.

Jazz think tank showing they balls right now. Massive brass monsters, crushing the ****in NBA with every signing.

Kawhi’s already worn out. Just thinking about the WCF is going to wear out those mother****ers in LA before the season even starts.

LindZanity is a gigantic black cloud... a brain-eating amoeba hanging in the sky.

GettyImages-143917072.jpg

Kawhi was planning on going to LA but just changed his mind.

Did Sunday really happen?

What about Tuesday, with ring chasers... did that really happen?

DL and JZ got me all punch drunk. I popped a bag of popcorn to watch it all unfold, but here I am Wednesday morning with bits of popcorn stuck to my face and shirt like a damned wino.

Jazz think tank showing they balls right now. Massive brass monsters, crushing the ****in NBA with every signing.

Kawhi’s already worn out. Just thinking about the WCF is going to wear out those mother****ers in LA before the season even starts.

LindZanity is a gigantic black cloud... a brain-eating amoeba hanging in the sky.

So I really enjoy your takes. But, goddamn, what is with your handle? Please explain.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

For reals though on these guys...

They land Conley... big win.
They draft 3 interesting dudes in the 50s that all play a different position.
Added a key starter and a lights out shooter.
Added nice depth on the minimum.
Found an interesting second draft prospect at the minimum that is also insurance for our most injury prone player.

Helluva summer fellas.

Given why Mudiay signed, I wonder if we could or even should try to see if Oubre would do a similar deal to develop. Doubt it but it can’t hurt. He’d be a solid trade asset too on a minimum deal.