What's new

LindZanity is OFFICIAL

I thought we signed Jeremy Lin lol

Thank you Zanik, DL was probably reluctant with all the moves "now guys a change within is more beneficial than a exterior change blah blah bs. Thanks again Zanik you will be thanked the most in our jazz history.

If it was up to DL Rubio and Favors would be back with some star guys and vet mins

RHJ or Stanley
I was going to bring up Darius Miller too, but it looks like he just signed in NO. I think Oubre could just take the qualifying offer though so I don't think hes realistic. I don't know much about RHJ situation.

Gobert/Davis/Bradley
Green/Niang/Brantley
Bogdanovic/Ingles
Mitchell/O’Neale/Oni
Conley/Exum/Mudiay/JWF

That’s 15

Edited based on input from people better at rotations lol

Niang won't play 1 minute at the 3

I just threw the 15 up there quickly. Exum will see more time at the 2 and Ingles and Bodonovic will see time at the 4. I’m no, rotation expert. That’s clear lol.

But that’s my guess as to our 15. I could see Oni/JWF being dropped for Willie Reed as a C

Gobert/Davis/Bradley
Green/Bogdanovic/Niang
Bogdanovic/Ingles/O'Neale
Mitchell/O'Neale/Mudiay
Conley/Exum/JWF

Brantley and Oni get 2-way offers.

Gobert/Davis/Bradley
Green/Bogdanovic/Niang
Mitchell/O'Neale/Mudiay
Conley/Exum/JWF

You think we go in with 13 and not 15? Jazz tend to pack their roster. Smart move as you can develop additional players that you can always waive/trade if need arises. I think they go 15 deep.

You think we go in with 13 and not 15? Jazz tend to pack their roster. Smart move as you can develop additional players that you can always waive/trade if need arises. I think they go 15 deep.
My bad.
I still hope they add Stanton Kidd.

Given why Mudiay signed, I wonder if we could or even should try to see if Oubre would do a similar deal to develop. Doubt it but it can’t hurt. He’d be a solid trade asset too on a minimum deal.
Pretty sure oubre gets more money than we can give

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This isn’t the cakk.

Exactly. Zanik took the frosting DL had gathered around cakk and traded them for red potatoes.

Then he dropped more frosting, and traded the last piece of cakk for some tasty herbs.

Now carrots and onions are just showing up, almost unannounced.

But none of this would have been possible without Lindsey swindling Denver out of both halves of a ****ing rotisserie chicken.

Gobert/Davis/Bradley
Green/Bogdanovic/Niang
Mitchell/O'Neale/Mudiay
Conley/Exum/JWF

For what it's worth on his podcast this morning Locke said that he thought Mudiay would play backup PG and Exum would play backup SG.