What's new

List height/weight and max bench/squat/deadlift ITT

6 ft, 165lbs
don't lift anymore as with all soccer and basketball there is just no time or need to put up weight - being lighter actually helps my game way more than being heavier. But my best some years ago was 210 bench, 265 dead lift and 285 squat.

benching squating and deadlift. is mostly useless crap.

beachmuscles aint worth ****.

My goodness...

Those 2 might be the best lifts out there. Throw in power clean and you have the top 3 lifts one can do.

I don't max anymore mostly out of fear of injury (and I hate asking for spotters).

But I'm 6'1" 220 lbs,

Rep 245 bench 5 times (I've been stuck here for a while. Any tips? Let me know)

Squat 365 5 times. I'm pretty happy with that.

Haven't power cleaned in over a year. I once sprained my wrist lifting a glass rack at a restaurant and it hasn't been the same since. Doing the whole power clean motion hurts like hell. Plus, my form kinda sucks. I try to use my wrists as little as possible and engage the legs. I just can't do it. I definitely miss them though and their awesome benefits. About 6 months ago I tried power cleaning using only the bar and the strain of just bringing the 45 lbs bar up from the ground hurt my wrist.

Haven't deadlifted in a while. Definitely need to start them again. Probably tomorrow.