What's new

List height/weight and max bench/squat/deadlift ITT

I used to lift a lot, but blew out my shoulder snow boarding. Now I just lightly lift just to keep in shape. The best I was at was 6' 0" 205 lbs and I could bench 315 max. Squat was about 360 max. Didnt try that too often, but I could knock out a few reps with 3 plates. Dont know on dead lift. Didn't do it that much. I did mine all 100% clean too. I know a lot of guys are on the juice.

Now I only casually lift. Enjoy it while it lasts. It gets harder to do in your thirties and with nagging injuries.

benching squating and deadlift. is mostly useless crap.

beachmuscles aint worth ****.

Useless crap? These are probably the three best all around exercises for developing strength. Between the three they develop nearly every muscle group in the body. What do you do, jumping jacks? Squat thrusts?

Archie Moses said:
6'5", 225
Six months ago I benched 345
I don't max with my legs.

^^ This is a beach body. Nice upper body and twig legs.

Reactions: MVP
Useless crap? These are probably the three best all around exercises for developing strength. Between the three they develop nearly every muscle group in the body. What do you do, jumping jacks? Squat thrusts?

^^ This is a beach body. Nice upper body and twig legs.

My legs are naturally yoked. I lift them, I just can't do squats cause of my knees.

pay no attention to him he, DUTCHJAZZER, is a troll and deserves to have the NEG TRAIN ran on him all day err day ALL ABOOAAAARD CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOO

i never went weightlifting.
but i bet you my left nut I could kick whoevcer lifts the heaviest their *** without breaking a sweat :D

kick-your-butt-727782.jpg

6'5", 225
Six months ago I benched 345
I don't max with my legs.

i never went weightlifting.
but i bet you my left nut I could kick whoevcer lifts the heaviest their *** without breaking a sweat :D

Hey, I think we may have our first JazzFanz fight.

Archie lifts the most, and I know I remember him challenging anyone here to a boxing match before. And now we have Dutch guaranteeing he would woop the guy who lifts the most.

So there we go. It's a perfect match.

That unless both of you are just all talk.

Last squat max earlier this year: 405
Last deadlift earlier this year: 465
Last bench in September: 385

However, Olympic lifts really did a number on me (I suck at them anyway). That plus plantar fasciitis led me to back off lower body (I do elliptical BS now). But I was still lifting heavy upper-body. Thought 400 was in sight but then something happened with my elbows. Doctors think it was most likely over-training. We are still not sure.

Anyway, so scoped the knee and the elbow 2 weeks ago. Gonna bring both along slowly. Lower body feels great actually and would love to get back into basketball if that were possible. We'll see.

Last squat max earlier this year: 405
Last deadlift earlier this year: 465
Last bench in September: 385

However, Olympic lifts really did a number on me (I suck at them anyway). That plus plantar fasciitis led me to back off lower body (I do elliptical BS now). But I was still lifting heavy upper-body. Thought 400 was in sight but then something happened with my elbows. Doctors think it was most likely over-training. We are still not sure.

Anyway, so scoped the knee and the elbow 2 weeks ago. Gonna bring both along slowly. Lower body feels great actually and would love to get back into basketball if that were possible. We'll see.

Haha

Explains the name.

How old are you?