What's new

LIVE FEED - Open scrimmage Utah Jazz (at High school) -- link in thread

It is super early in training camp. Don't take anything to serious yet.

Well I saw him put up 2 3's and a mid range J, and he missed all 3.

He did have a fantastic steal & runaway dunk though. He slammed that quick and fast.

It is super early in training camp. Don't take anything to serious yet.

Agreed. However, didn't he struggle with his shot the first month of regular season last year? Let us all hope together that he catches fire to begin the season.

My dad taught at that school for 30 years. I also went there for a year another lifetime ago. Kind of a cool thing for the team to do.

Know what would have been cooler? Doing an actual open scrimmage to the public and streaming it online. **** HS kids.

Well, I don't live in SLC, so...**** the general population. If I can't see it, might as well just be some high school kids. Besides, think back to when you were in school. If you thought something like this might happen, you might have actually went to class instead of skipping to go smoke weed. Just sayin'.

Hayward's J's aren't really falling though...

Is the added 'bulk' affecting his accuracy?

You know that's a myth, right? As long as you work on your shot while working out you're fine. It's not like he's so bulky that he lost all flexibility. Cmon man, use some common sense.

You know that's a myth, right? As long as you work on your shot while working out you're fine. It's not like he's so bulky that he lost all flexibility. Cmon man, use some common sense.

Yeah, I'm more worried about the haircut conundrum. It's a well know fact that when a player gets his haircut after practicing their shot a lot, it has to be cut perfectly even or the shift in weight can throw off their shot. Maybe Hayward just needs a touchup to even things out.

Definitely, practice comes first. But if your muscle tendons are too tender it will terribly affect your shooting so I hope he quits pumping too much blood into his muscles by weight lifting during season.

You know the experiment called Golden State Warriors where they have 4 shooters on the floor?

Now this one is a new experiment in Utah. They will have 4 ball handlers on the floor at times.