What's new

LOL boozer being replaced by taj gibson in crunch time.

I just like the picture...

carlos-boozer-microphone.jpg

If you are anything like me, you have waited your entire life for Carlos Boozer to drop a hot 16 over some fat beats. Even when you were a stupid little baby, couldn’t talk and didn’t know that Boozer existed, there was a deep longing somewhere inside of you. It’s only today that that emptiness gets filled.

LOL

Man, rap music blows. The part that Boozer had was actually decent but once that other guy started rapping the song went to crap.

Might go baseline one time and abuse ya, run back down the court like ya know it was Booza.

The Bulls scored a playoff-franchise-low 10 points in the fourth quarter of the Game 2 loss. They also went just 3-for-20 from 3-point land.

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiret...ve_To_Pick_Up_Pace_Against_Heat#ixzz1N1uNSkhy

You've been dominated again.

My boy Sloany doin' what he doin' servin' ya'll up with some crow pie. I mean, Boozer could have easily nabbed them the 11th and 12th point of that quarter with the hot streak he was on. PWNED MOTHER ****ERS!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!

Loozer being Loozer

And didn't even play one minute in the 4th.

This topic is strikingly similiar to the last game of the 09-10 season where Boozer got blamed for the loss despite being injured and not playing. Again, two Jazz fans implying that Boozer is at fault when he didn't play the fourth quarter of a close game. To top if all off, the Bulls had a horrible fourth quarter without him.