What's new

LOL boozer being replaced by taj gibson in crunch time.

...giving credit where credit is due....Boozer actually had a very good game last night despite the loss by the Bull's. He was aggressive on defense and offense, shot well, and certainly grabbed his share of rebounds. If he played like that every game or even every other game....he's be worth a couple mill a year! As it is....I wouldn't trade two twenty's for him!

After his first 5 shots Boozer became a little more aggressive. Yet, he continued to kill the Bulls' momentum with his dumb drives where he gets called for charges all the time.

Oh yeah, and his defense on Bosh was pretty amazing. AT least he held him under 40 points...

Gibson blew the game by motivating Bosh with the trash talking. Other than that, I thought Boozers game was pretty weak, so was surprised to not see Gibson more.

Thought Boozer easily played his best game of the playoffs and kept Chicago in it in the 2nd qtr when their offense was really floundering. As usual there were several plays where he didn't rotate and allowed Miami to score uncontested at the rim, but he was also active w/his hands and had several deflections and poke-aways.

If the Bulls are to win, they need 3/4 of Rose/Deng/Boozer/Noah playing well - and that's only happened once. And I have no idea why Gibson was trying to start something with Bosh.

Oh yeah, and his defense on Bosh was pretty amazing. AT least he held him under 40 points...

Hilarious considering Noah and everyone's hero Omir Asik were guarding Bosh.

Nice spin. Too bad it's false.

Boozer haters are simply no match for Sloanfeld:

noah.jpg

I'm going to be blunt now. Given how Noah is 6'11" and 232 pounds—compared to Bosh, who is about the same size but 6'11" and 235 pounds—this matchup should be much more even than it has been all series. Given how Noah plays for a defensive coach, he should be controlling the inside game rather than letting Bosh take him to school night after night.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...icago-bulls-joakim-noah-an-overrated-defender

For all the crap you give Boozer on defense, you think their coach is going to put him on Bosh, who is one of the best offensive PF's in the game, or Joel Anthony, who is averaging a whopping 3.5 PPG this postseason?

I predict gregbroncs ignores me. But then again, he may want to follow up with some typical anti-Boozer garbage just because I called him out saying he wouldn't respond.

Boozer haters, what a complete joke.

LOL. My favorite moment in this series has just happened. Boozer gets lazy again, joking through the floor and Chicago defense rewards Carlos, who was not even at midcourt by the time the defense of Bulls created a fast-break opportunity, for this. :D There was no way he would deserved of that contract but his performance so far this year makes me wonder if he deserves half of his salary. He offers a non-existent leadership and work ethic. He does a good job of pretending to put effort on defense but Thibb is not stupid. I am sure in 2-3 years, Omer and Taj will make Boozer look like a wasted investment.

Oh BTW greg, Boozer has held Joel Anthony to 1 PPG this series. Hahahahahahahahha. WHAT A DEFENSIVE MACHINE.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/4339

It's SO easy to own you guys.

My posts are nothing but FACTS!

My bad. I forgot that Boozer is so pathetic on defense that no coach would be stupid enough to put him up against a player that has the ability to score. I loved the help defense tonight where he just watched player after player score around him though. Hell he could not even slow Miller when he was in perfect position to challenge him and instead chose to watch the easy layup.

Hey trollfailed. Maybe you should stop spamming mail boxes so that when you send a BS mail to somebody they can reply.

My bad. I forgot that Boozer is so pathetic on defense that no coach would be stupid enough to put him up against a player that has the ability to score. I loved the help defense tonight where he just watched player after player score around him though. Hell he could not even slow Miller when he was in perfect position to challenge him and instead chose to watch the easy layup.

Behold, Sloanfidels, a Boozer hater FINALLY admits to being wrong. Albeit he tried to downplay it, but he still admitted to being wrong.

Just beware of haters who love to post their made-up analysis.

Here is a FACT for you. 3-1 Miami. Everytime Boozer has a decent game in this series, Chicago loses.

You didn't seem to care much about the score when Boozer came to our house and made the game winning steal.

Also, Rose had another poor night. 8/25, 7 turnovers. C3P >>>> Rose.

Boozer benched for the fourth quarter again. Result? Bulls blow a double digit lead and lose the series. Boozer was +5, Gibson was -2.

Also, nice acting job by Wade on his four point play. I couldn't believe the refs fell for that.

How desperate are Bulls fans now since they have figured out that Boozer is nowhere to be found, his fake effort, yelling has been revealed? He cannot be a sidekick for that team led by Rose.

Somebody is mentioning he was benched again and Bulls lost, I say he should not have even been put on the active roster, because it was guaranteed that he would suck and showed another miserable performance. Have fun with your 15mil "sidekick" Bulls fans.

How desperate are Bulls fans now since they have figured out that Boozer is nowhere to be found, his fake effort, yelling has been revealed? He cannot be a sidekick for that team led by Rose.

Somebody is mentioning he was benched again and Bulls lost, I say he should not have even been put on the active roster, because it was guaranteed that he would suck and showed another miserable performance. Have fun with your 15mil "sidekick" Bulls fans.