What's new

Looks Like No Messina :(

Listening to gunther and the other dude on 1280 today and they were comparing kahwhi to hayward and basically saying that kahwhi is like the 4th or 5th option on the spurs which helps make him look good and how hayward would look alot better if we had 3 guys on the jazz that were better than him.

Then they said that they think burks has the best chance to be the go to guy on the team and that if snyder will run things through burks that hayward and burke will look much better.

Also they were saying that hopefully our #5 pick will be better than hayward too and then hayward can be what he was meant to be (a third option type offensive player) and he can be our kahwhi leonard.

They also said that marvin williams reffered to alec burks as "easy 20" because he beleived that burks could score 20 pts per game with ease.

The radio guys were upset that corbin never turned the starting lineup scoring over to alec to see how he would handle it

Pls stahp.

I love you too much to watch you go down this path.

Gonna call dog protective services on you too. I feel like you are an unfit doggie dad in your current emotional state.

£¥£

Don't know ish about stats tbh.

All I know is that when I watch him he's waaaaaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaaaay closer to being a Jordan Crawford or Nick Young type dude than ever being a James Harden type guy. (embarrassed I even just typed that out.)

Burks will never sniff an all star game. Might not even sniff the sniffing of an all star game tbh.

How good do you think he will be? I think he's just a kinda nice guy to have on ur team and will give you some really good games each season, but he's nothing more.

£¥£

I see a guy who has and had a lot of potential. Corbin essentially stunted his growth as a player. But he can still achieve it imo.

How I see is game. He's a lot better shooter than people give him credit for. Has an elite skill around the basket and getting to the line. He is a good passer. But his handles and Free throws are shakey. He's terrible on defense right now. But since he has a very nice offensive game, I still want to see more. I want to see if he can realize his potential and become more of a two way player. I just don't think he has been given a fair chance. I know that's a cliche excuse, but it's legit. We had nothing to play for over these last few years, and we were playing guys like Raja Bell over him, who couldn't do jack ****. It was a complete joke.

I see a guy who has and had a lot of potential. Corbin essentially stunted his growth as a player. But he can still achieve it imo.

How I see is game. He's a lot better shooter than people give him credit for. Has an elite skill around the basket and getting to the line. He is a good passer. But his handles and Free throws are shakey. He's terrible on defense right now. But since he has a very nice offensive game, I still want to see more. I want to see if he can realize his potential and become more of a two way player. I just don't think he has been given a fair chance. I know that's a cliche excuse, but it's legit. We had nothing to play for over these last few years, and we were playing guys like Raja Bell over him, who couldn't do jack ****. It was a complete joke.

Well I feel the same way, but I think it's pretty delusional to think he just goes full All Star because Corbin is gone and because Zulu likes him and stuff.

£¥£

I think his pros and cons are laid out fairly in this post. I want to see more.