What's new

Lowry Gone

****. I was hoping that the Rockets would continue to get 14th picks again for the next couple of years. Id hate for them to draft a potentially solid player at 5.

I get so Jealous of other teams trading for good stuff around this time.

Why cant we pawn off Big Al for the 5th pick? He has better stats than Lowry and a better attitude.

Damn..

Was hoping we can swap Millsap for the 5th pick.

Why'd they need Lowry?!?! They already have Isiah + Jimmer + Tyreke.

That gives the Kings even more of a logjam at PF/C. I also think it will be the 14th pick, not the 16th.

Logjam?

They have 1 good player down low in Cousins. Thompson is so-so, but he isn't a fit next to Cousins. They need a defensive big like Dalembert to pair next to Cousins. There is no such thing as a logjam when you are one of the worst teams in the league.

Logjam?

They have 1 good player down low in Cousins. Thompson is so-so, but he isn't a fit next to Cousins. They need a defensive big like Dalembert to pair next to Cousins. There is no such thing as a logjam when you are one of the worst teams in the league.

They just signed Hayes to an ugly contract Imo.

I guess calling people names make you feel better?

What sad life you do lead....

I'm sorry but when you make it sound like the trade is going to be Lowry for the 5th pick straight up, you deserve to get called a name. It's about adding veteran stability and defense. Adding Drummond would be the stupidest thing in the world.

Barnes and drummond are both poor fits in Sacto anyways, Barnes because they have guys who play SG (thornton, salmons) who do basically the same thing, and drummond for reasons I shouldn't have to explain.

Lowry is a major upgrade at pg and it should allow them a chance at a player like Zeller or Leonard who fit nicely next to cousins.

I'm sorry but when you make it sound like the trade is going to be Lowry for the 5th pick straight up, you deserve to get called a name. It's about adding veteran stability and defense. Adding Drummond would be the stupidest thing in the world.

All I said was I'd rather have Barnes and start Isiah. How you got "Lowry for 5th pick straight up" from that I have no idea.