What's new

Luka Doncic appreciation thread

YoungJefe

Thank you Luka for ending Rudy career in Utah and once again proving how fraudulent that dude is at basketball, you are the NBA's great white hope

Thank you Luka for ending Rudy career in Utah and once again proving how fraudulent that dude is at basketball, you are the NBA's great white hope
I remember last series after Denver was a few games in a row you proclaimed that the series was over.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I have no animosity or any special feelings toward Rudy, he's no longer on the Jazz after all.

All I want is the downfall of the Twolves since the value of our draft picks are tied to their success.

On the basis of those logic, I don't get Jazz fans cheering for the Twolves to win.

I have no animosity or any special feelings toward Rudy, he's no longer on the Jazz after all.

All I want is the downfall of the Twolves since the value of our draft picks are tied to their success.

On the basis of those logic, I don't get Jazz fans cheering for the Twolves to win.
The success of the wolves in this playoffs has zero bearing on our picks this year, they are already set, and zero bearing on our picks next year. They won't blow everything up if they don't win the ring this year, they made it to the conference finals after all. So them winning a ring, or not, right now is meaningless in regards to the value of any of our current or future picks.

The success of the wolves in this playoffs has zero bearing on our picks this year, they are already set, and zero bearing on our picks next year. They won't blow everything up if they don't win the ring this year, they made it to the conference finals after all. So them winning a ring, or not, right now is meaningless in regards to the value of any of our current or future picks.
How do you know winning a Chip doesn’t set them on course to a dynasty ala the Warriors?

I don’t want to give them a winning culture. Period.

The best way to ensure value for the picks is to keep them a middling team year in year out.

Rudy will never play in a conference finals
Glad you surfaced. Where have you been?

IMG_0748.gif