What's new

Malone is not coming to the Jazz reunion event due to "prior" commitments

The lack of explanation or even some sort of comment by Malone himself makes me wonder if he's on the out's again with the organization...

Malone has been saying this ever since they made the announcement. It's the Jazz fault for continuing to put him on the promos.

Shhh... they want you to buy the $48 tickets first.

And, yeah, I thought I read this a month ago somewheres.

Has Karl publicly commented on it, or just Kay? Pretty dumb of the Jazz to hold this event without Karl. All they needed to do was make 2 phone calls prior to picking a date...

Has Karl publicly commented on it, or just Kay? Pretty dumb of the Jazz to hold this event without Karl. All they needed to do was make 2 phone calls prior to picking a date...

The date was chosen to coincide with the Knicks being here.

There is a chance Karl wouldn't have participated no matter the date.

I don't think there's a lot of love between him and the organization.

The date was chosen to coincide with the Knicks being here.
Why do they want it to coincide with the Knicks being here?

I don't know, maybe I'm in the minority here but this "anniversary" celebration is kind of sad. What are we celebrating? The team that almost won the championship? It makes our franchise look desperate.

I don't know, maybe I'm in the minority here but this "anniversary" celebration is kind of sad. What are we celebrating? The team that almost won the championship? It makes our franchise look desperate.

Agreed.