What's new

Game Thread Mar 12, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Rockets

Added to Calendar: 03-12-21

Clarkson was a LOT too loose tonight. I appreciate the effort, but he needed to settle down a bit. Joe looked like he was still on vacation. They'll come to play on Sunday.

Is Thurl in training to be Santa this year? That is a shockingly white beard.

Mike Smith wears me out with his fast talking.

It wasn't pretty, but I'll take a win anytime. I feel bad for Houston if they always play this hard and keep losing.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

We won...but at what cost.
I don’t know. What did it cost? You tell us. No one got hurt.

seemed like a decent win. Double digit win and coming off a long break. People seem to forget that most games aren’t 20+ point blowouts even against the worst nba teams.

seemed like a decent win. Double digit win and coming off a long break. People seem to forget that most games aren’t 20+ point blowouts even against the worst nba teams.

Some people forget these games are for entertainment. Also how to take a joke.

We were playing a literal G-league team. There's a reason Snyder was so pissed postgame.

We were playing a literal G-league team. There's a reason Snyder was so pissed postgame.
Those guys busted they ***. Played super hard... I’m guessing Quin didn’t love that they outworked us.

I kinda feel bad for Houston.... okay not really.