What's new

Game Thread Mar 12, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Celtics

Added to Calendar: 03-12-24

Celtics on the Segababa at altitude without Jrue/Porzingis. I think this game will actually be close for the first three quarters

Is this one of the days you help fish?
Ya I was there today. It was a shorter day because the 4th and 5th graders were gone to the stars game so they weren't there for lunch or lunch recess.

It was a fun day but I definitely missed the 4th and 5th graders. Hope they had fun! I will be there again tomorrow to hear all about it from them.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Ya I was there today. It was a shorter day because the 4th and 5th graders were gone to the stars game so they weren't there for lunch or lunch recess.

It was a fun day but I definitely missed the 4th and 5th graders. Hope they had fun! I will be there again tomorrow to hear all about it from them.

I was thinking maybe you went to the game to help out and impart some wisdom about basketball to the youngsters.

I want to see Jason Preston show his talent with the Jazz. This guy definitely deserves playing time in the Jazz rotations. Let him take some of Clarkson's minutes.

I was thinking maybe you went to the game to help out and impart some wisdom about basketball to the youngsters.
I wish.

Just peeping the ESPN injury report, but looks like Jaylen Brown and Al Horford are both out now.

Boston is deep and I may be wrong, but I really think this game will make tank fans sweat

Just peeping the ESPN injury report, but looks like Jaylen Brown and Al Horford are both out now.

Boston is deep and I may be wrong, but I really think this game will make tank fans sweat
At home we can be pretty tough. I wouldn't be shocked if we make them beat us.

Hendrix still out? **** **** ****