What's new

Game Thread Mar 12, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Celtics

Added to Calendar: 03-12-24

No worries. Walker is a studious kid

Too true
Can anyone cite an example of a studious big man developing a meaningful bit of snarl in their game play?
I can't think of anyone.
I'd settle for Mason Plumlee level of snarl from WK, but more would add a lot of $ to his next contract.

I hate this season more than any season in a long time.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
At least season ticket holders won’t bitch about declining resell prices for this one… they all found buyers for the tickets.

It's just a number, and his 3point shooting keys it lower, but Keyonte is now shooting 40.2% on the season from the field! Took a while, but he is looking more confident in the offense every game

Injuries aside, do you think Walker or Mitchell Robinson has an easier path to being a key contributor on a championship team in their career?

Injuries aside, do you think Walker or Mitchell Robinson has an easier path to being a key contributor on a championship team in their career?

Walker…Robinson plays much harder/less soft. But he’s not the same rim protector and kinda turned into Ben Simmons (won’t shoot).

Still too many possessions with too many seconds bouncing the ball without passes. It's the only thing I care at this point of season. I think Jazz has to draft more shooting guards!

two seasons in a row of half-assing a tank job. so dumb to wait until february to tank and they do it two seasons in a row.

key is the only saving grace.
Two seasons in a row of me promoting a tank job and being lambasted by you guys for it only to see the jazz finally commit to it with 30 or fewer games left then getting support from all you idiots.
I think next year will be the same. Year 3 of rebuild.
Maybe the jazz wise up and tank from the start. We could have 3 rookies and 3 sophomores. Play the damn rookies all freaking year please!!!